CHEATING WIFE THRILL

Men, do you know your wife is having a secret affair ?

• Yes

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters
I had no idea how much my life would change when I discovered my wife of only two years was cheating on me. I found out about her affair with a black friend of ours when she left her social networking site open. She has no idea that I know about her infidelity. I can't stop thinking about her and him together and what a turn on that is. I constantly please myself thinking of her and him together. I love the thought of my wife in his bed taking his big black cock. I never imagined that being married to a cheating wife could thrill me more than actually having sex with her.

View attachment 415121

Have you ever thought that your wife might have left her social network open on purpose, knowing you would find it..? I once chatted with a woman who actually did this because through some of their previous "bedroom talk" her husband was always wanting her to tell him about her previous sexual experiences with other boyfriends and she sensed how much it turned him on while she shared her stories... so because of this, she just had a good feeling about her having an affair would just take it to the next level. Yes, she admitted to me that she was already having an affair long before these "bedroom talks" ever began and in a way, she was thinking that he might have found out about her black lover and he was just trying to get her to admit it through these bedroom talks.. so when it became almost an every time conversation during sex, she intentionally left her webpage open just to see how he would react. Not surprisingly, and much like you, her husband didn't let her know that he found it so she continued to feed her social network with more and more information about the affair. Eventually after he could sense that the affair was getting very serious, he couldn't keep it a secret any more and finally levelled with her about what he knew. For about the following year, he went along with her seeing the guy openly but as the sex with her became almost non-existent, and the relationship with her black lover escalated out of control, they finally divorced..

Not saying this will happen to you but before you consider keeping it a secret that you know about her affair very much longer, you might want to think about what happened to the couple I just mentioned.. I can only promise you this,... now that she's involved with her black lover, it's only going to get deeper and deeper and if you're not okay with it, you just might lose her...

(just my thoughts)

Have you ever thought that your wife might have left her social network open on purpose, knowing you would find it..? I once chatted with a woman who actually did this because through some of their previous "bedroom talk" her husband was always wanting her to tell him about her previous sexual experiences with other boyfriends and she sensed how much it turned him on while she shared her stories... so because of this, she just had a good feeling about her having an affair would just take it to the next level. Yes, she admitted to me that she was already having an affair long before these "bedroom talks" ever began and in a way, she was thinking that he might have found out about her black lover and he was just trying to get her to admit it through these bedroom talks.. so when it became almost an every time conversation during sex, she intentionally left her webpage open just to see how he would react. Not surprisingly, and much like you, her husband didn't let her know that he found it so she continued to feed her social network with more and more information about the affair. Eventually after he could sense that the affair was getting very serious, he couldn't keep it a secret any more and finally levelled with her about what he knew. For about the following year, he went along with her seeing the guy openly but as the sex with her became almost non-existent, and the relationship with her black lover escalated out of control, they finally divorced..

Not saying this will happen to you but before you consider keeping it a secret that you know about her affair very much longer, you might want to think about what happened to the couple I just mentioned.. I can only promise you this,... now that she's involved with her black lover, it's only going to get deeper and deeper and if you're not okay with it, you just might lose her...

(just my thoughts)
Be warned

Back