CHEATING WIFE THRILL

Men, do you know your wife is having a secret affair ?

• Yes

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I had no idea how much my life would change when I discovered my wife of only two years was cheating on me. I found out about her affair with a black friend of ours when she left her social networking site open. She has no idea that I know about her infidelity. I can't stop thinking about her and him together and what a turn on that is. I constantly please myself thinking of her and him together. I love the thought of my wife in his bed taking his big black cock. I never imagined that being married to a cheating wife could thrill me more than actually having sex with her.

1.jpg

I suppose it's a secret affair when you don't 'openly' know about it. If your wife has told you about it then you are probably a cuckold. As she isn't aware that you know about it then it is a secret affair as far as she is concerned. Either way it's ******* whilst being arousing at the same time.

I had no idea how much my life would change when I discovered my wife of only two years was cheating on me. I found out about her affair with a black friend of ours when she left her social networking site open. She has no idea that I know about her infidelity. I can't stop thinking about her and him together and what a turn on that is. I constantly please myself thinking of her and him together. I love the thought of my wife in his bed taking his big black cock. I never imagined that being married to a cheating wife could thrill me more than actually having sex with her.

View attachment 415121
i wanna see the black lover..show us his pic...

View attachment 415121
I thought I was weird but reading your note I am not alone ,she does not know I have found out she is secretly fucking a black man ,and it really turns me on knowing his huge cock , yes yes yes when

View attachment 415121
I thought I was weird but reading your note I am not alone ,she does not know I have found out she is secretly fucking a black man ,and it really turns me on knowing his huge cock , yes yes yes when
sorry not finished . found a text with photo of his cock (huge and thick ) with ,could you take it all!!!! and the answer ,yes yes yes when ??? so when she is away I know she is enjoying his black cock

mmm..that is so hot..can u show us that pic of the huge black male..

I don't think of it as cheating. My husband knows about my love of bbc and supports my slutty behaviors. He is there for almost all of the action. Occasionally I meet one of my regulars and indulge in a little day time fun without him. I am not perfect. I try, but sometimes my inner slut just wins out.

My ex wife cheated almost the entire 4 yrs we were married didnt find out about a hispanic coworker until my wife was pregnant and confessed because she was not sure who the ******* was. A dark haired brown eyed hispanic or a blonde haired blue eyed hubby. It came as a shock because she had quit her job over 6 months but had been fucking him 3-4 days a week for over a year. She said it started when I was out of town on business and she really enjoyed his cock plus he lived just across the street in the same complex which made it very easy to hook up and I was clueless.

My ex wife cheated almost the entire 4 yrs we were married didnt find out about a hispanic coworker until my wife was pregnant and confessed because she was not sure who the ******* was. A dark haired brown eyed hispanic or a blonde haired blue eyed hubby. It came as a shock because she had quit her job over 6 months but had been fucking him 3-4 days a week for over a year. She said it started when I was out of town on business and she really enjoyed his cock plus he lived just across the street in the same complex which made it very easy to hook up and I was clueless.

why did you spilt?

My ex wife cheated with several well hung me. During our 4 year marriage. The thought turns me on, she tells me her stories and I try to get my girlfriend to adventure with me as well. It she is resistant to any idea.

Back