CHEATING WIFE THRILL

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by CuckoldCouple, Jul 9, 2014.

?

Men, do you know your wife is having a secret affair ?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    47.5%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    52.5%
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

I had no idea how much my life would change when I discovered my wife of only two years was cheating on me. I found out about her affair with a black friend of ours when she left her social networking site open. She has no idea that I know about her infidelity. I can't stop thinking about her and him together and what a turn on that is. I constantly please myself thinking of her and him together. I love the thought of my wife in his bed taking his big black cock. I never imagined that being married to a cheating wife could thrill me more than actually having sex with her.

1.jpg

2. becontree2001uk

becontree2001uk Member

That is hot! tell us more

3. paulj93

paulj93 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    exactly, well described

4. Curious Wife

Curious Wife Active Member

Fun "Teasing" question. Is it a secret affair once you know about it?

5. Carla4bbc

Carla4bbc Active Member

post some pic

6. paulj93

paulj93 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    I suppose it's a secret affair when you don't 'openly' know about it. If your wife has told you about it then you are probably a cuckold. As she isn't aware that you know about it then it is a secret affair as far as she is concerned. Either way it's torture whilst being arousing at the same time.

MikealOutkast likes this.
  7. Carla4bbc

Carla4bbc Active Member

i wanna see the black lover..show us his pic...

8. dave1

dave1 Member

UK
    nice

9. cuckhappy

cuckhappy Well-Known Member Gold Member

Australia
    I thought I was weird but reading your note I am not alone ,she does not know I have found out she is secretly fucking a black man ,and it really turns me on knowing his huge cock , yes yes yes when

Carla4bbc likes this.
  10. cuckhappy

Australia
    sorry not finished . found a text with photo of his cock (huge and thick ) with ,could you take it all!!!! and the answer ,yes yes yes when ??? so when she is away I know she is enjoying his black cock

Mandy and Brian likes this.
  11. Carla4bbc

Carla4bbc Active Member

mmm..that is so hot..can u show us that pic of the huge black male..

12. cuckhappy

Australia
    if she still has it on her phone I will try to get it ,and if she reads this note I am in the shit , or maybe not !!!!!

13. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I don't think of it as cheating. My husband knows about my love of bbc and supports my slutty behaviors. He is there for almost all of the action. Occasionally I meet one of my regulars and indulge in a little day time fun without him. I am not perfect. I try, but sometimes my inner slut just wins out.

14. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My ex wife cheated almost the entire 4 yrs we were married didnt find out about a hispanic coworker until my wife was pregnant and confessed because she was not sure who the father was. A dark haired brown eyed hispanic or a blonde haired blue eyed hubby. It came as a shock because she had quit her job over 6 months but had been fucking him 3-4 days a week for over a year. She said it started when I was out of town on business and she really enjoyed his cock plus he lived just across the street in the same complex which made it very easy to hook up and I was clueless.

15. dave1

dave1 Member

UK
    why did you spilt?

Chip likes this.
  16. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My wife now my ex became the town slut fucking about every guy she could and lied about it until she we both knew she was lying. She eventually left me for an older guy who she was having sex and doing drugs with.

mickle likes this.
  17. chris john

chris john Active Member

US
    will you ever talk to her about it or are you going to just let her do it

18. whitecuckoldVA

whitecuckoldVA Member

US
    I would love to know if my wife is cheating. It's excites me just thinking about it.

donna4blackuse likes this.
  19. Mike8927

Mike8927 Well-Known Member

I'm single now. but dated a chick years ago who cheated. and I got jealous and turned on.

20. Sector917

Sector917 Member

My ex wife cheated with several well hung me. During our 4 year marriage. The thought turns me on, she tells me her stories and I try to get my girlfriend to adventure with me as well. It she is resistant to any idea.