CHEATING WIFE IS A TURN ON

It's usually the same story. Hot sexy wives get hit on by guys all the time. They give in to temptation.
My wife got so much attention, I felt a change.
She was so happy and I was in love, I really thought it was me!
till I found out she was having a affair. Once confronted she owned up and told me she's seen 26 men till she owned up. Well that left me broken depressed and lost.
So now I let go my feelings and let her have her needs filled how she likes. Sadest part was one of my business partners who ripped me off a couple big ones was fucking her and asking her to leave me for him. Now I know why he wouldnt pay me my money and laughed at me like a snake.
so sorry to hear your tale , I must have been lucky , Kim's boss a lovely black man who over time declared his lust for my wife , then one night at our house I invited him to fuck Kim.

My ex would tell me in detail of her encounters with other men, not immediately though, it would be weeks after. I couldn't believe how turned on I got listening to these stories. I was mad at myself for getting hard hearing explicit details. One day I came home from work and she was wearing a dress with no panties. She was in the mood and asked me to go down on her. I did and noticed the unmistakable taste of cum and how creamy she was. It was intoxicating, she told me our friend just left after cumming inside her. It was hot!

My wife wouldd do the same thing with may army friends. Flirt, let them seduce her and then let them fuck her silly. She would always do it when i was on duty or atwork. They would get aeay and fuck her. She wpuld wait and then be stroking my small dick and say that she had something to tell me. Then she wpuld go into the hot details of how they fucked every way from sunday. I would cum so fast and she would sayi guess your not mad. How could i be with cum driping from my dick

Care to discuss ideas
Oh there are tons of ideas, but I think in such a case, the "stealing" from an unknowing husband is central to this fetish. "Pretend Cheating" wouldn't have the same effect. One think I would like to do to a cheating wife is fuck her when she and her man are attending a function. They could be at a restaurant having dinner. She's all dolled up. I text her that I am in the nearby parking ramp. She pretends she's going to the lady's room and meet me in the ramp. Maybe the ramp has cars, but not a lot of people and it is late. I fuck her pussy, ass, and mouth right on the hood of my vehicle. Cum in all her holes and send her back to her man without him having a clue.

so sorry to hear your tale , I must have been lucky , Kim's boss a lovely black man who over time declared his lust for my wife , then one night at our house I invited him to fuck Kim.
. Cheating fairly common today with hot sexy wives not getting enough sex because husband travels for work. Just recently, another associate of ours learned his wife had been cheating on him for five years. Since he took the new job which involves lots of travel. After she moved out and left him for a black stud , he discovered pictures and videos of her with different black men. He was shocked but Susan had told me before that his wife was hot stuff and she had many black boyfriends when my associate was away on business.

Back