CHEATING WIFE IS A TURN ON

I've set up most of my wife's "dates", but there have been a few times she has played without letting me know about it first. It's a huge turn on for me.

I very specifically remember the first time she texted me one morning, saying " were you serious when you said it's OK for me to fuck other guys?" I knew right then she got fucked the night before, and was instantly hard as a rock, waiting to hear the details.
I love it when she plays without me setting it up!

I agree. There's just something really hot about my wife not telling me she's going to get fucked, and then coming home with that tell-tail rash on her inner thighs. I love the cheating aspect.

Cheating is so erotic , watching another man hit on your wife indicates she is wanted and good looking , we were at a night club when i noticed she was being entertained by one of the security men a black man around 35 , i could see she was impressed by his approach so i sat and watched .
He must have been on a break and was able to take her to a booth where they chatted , she relaxed and let him touch her bare back as he stroked she ached her self allowing his hand to reach bottom , then they kissed , her mouth opened and his tongue went far in , she sucked it for ages and he then had access to her very hard nipples , he stopped and started to get up , she looked anxious but he whispered something and she nodded and smiled .
He talked to a man at the bar , came back held out his hand and led her away to the back , as she left she winked at me .

Such good fun !

My wife is so fucking hot. I love having guys drool when they see her. She's sexy as hell. I love her and she knows it, let her do her thing if she needs it.... she'll choose me over any guy no matter how big or whatever.

I'd like my wife to cheat but with my knowledge. Love the Idea of another guy between her legs. Hasn't so far tho !

My girlfriend and I are slowly moving forward towards the next level, I love the way she wears sexy short skirts and shorts, enjoy when she tells me she gets hit on, would like to witness that, think it would be a turn on. I would like her to flirt more without feeling uncomfortable, I need to break the Ice so she can be know it's okay/sexy. :D

I'm 42 and my girlfriend fucked my 3 friends. Well she jacked one off in bath room. But other times she sucked my friend Steve cock who hung. She doesnt swallow though. And 1 time she fucked my friend John who was hung. My point is. I got jealous mad argued and got turn on. Not a healthy relationship. Anyone else experience this for real?

I would love my girlfriend to get to that point but would never have anybody we know involved, would think if it's going to happen it would be on our terms somewhere we both feel comfortable where no one knows us.

Hard to call it cheating but now and then Susan comes home with that special sneaky smile on her face so I know she has had sex with a new black guy.

I would love my wife to cheat in me. Something about it knowing she is in the arms of a lover (black or white) when I think she is elsewhere. The feeling of humiliation that another mans cock and cum is filling my wife's body make me so fucking hard. I love the thought.

I would love my wife to cheat in me. Something about it knowing she is in the arms of a lover (black or white) when I think she is elsewhere. The feeling of humiliation that another mans cock and cum is filling my wife's body make me so fucking hard. I love the thought.
It's even better when you can sit and watch her get totally fucked,my wife loves to be watched by me.

It's usually the same story. Hot sexy wives get hit on by guys all the time. They give in to temptation.
My wife got so much attention, I felt a change.
She was so happy and I was in love, I really thought it was me!
till I found out she was having a affair. Once confronted she owned up and told me she's seen 26 men till she owned up. Well that left me broken depressed and lost.
So now I let go my feelings and let her have her needs filled how she likes. Sadest part was one of my business partners who ripped me off a couple big ones was fucking her and asking her to leave me for him. Now I know why he wouldnt pay me my money and laughed at me like a snake.

Back