CHEATING WIFE IS A TURN ON

The aspect of cheating can take this IR stuff to a whole new level for me. cheating makes it that much hotter. A wife too nervous to tell her husband his sex is pathetic and not doing the job. Therefore she secretly seeks out black men because they provide the dick she wants and needs. Satisfying her to her highest expectations. Its so sexy when a wife does sexual things with her lover that wont do with her hubby

Cuckolding is one thing, and cheating is another.

I like to imagine my wife is cheating on me. It's hotter in someways. I guess, there is a humiliation factor involved in being a cuck, but if you're not even worth being told about your wife's relationship? It's even more humiliating. Anyway, if my wife is late coming home from work or something, I'll ******* myself with intense fantasies of her being locked away in a hotel room with a black guy, her phone vibrating from my calls on the bedside table, as she fucks and sucks him, without a care in the world.

I'd love to taste cock/cum on her breath when she kisses me hello.

Cheating is so erotic , watching another man hit on your wife indicates she is wanted and good looking , we were at a night club when i noticed she was being entertained by one of the security men a black man around 35 , i could see she was impressed by his approach so i sat and watched .
He must have been on a break and was able to take her to a booth where they chatted , she relaxed and let him touch her bare back as he stroked she ached her self allowing his hand to reach bottom , then they kissed , her mouth opened and his tongue went far in , she sucked it for ages and he then had access to her very hard nipples , he stopped and started to get up , she looked anxious but he whispered something and she nodded and smiled .
He talked to a man at the bar , came back held out his hand and led her away to the back , as she left she winked at me .

I have never cheated on my husband before the other night we have been in the lifestyle for 15 years and have been married for 20 we have all way play together and I have never thought about cheating on him or him on me if we are out and I see someone like all I need to do is tell him and we end up bring him home with us and it work the same with him, but the other night was out with a friend of mine and we run into a friend of her a tall goo looking black man he ask if he could join us , that was about 8 we had a ******* or two just talking about 9 she look at me and said t late and she had to work the next day her friend said one more before you go she said she needed to go but I could stay if h would give me a ride home he said sure if it was ok with me I thought what the hell and i said ok she left we had 2 more drinks I told him I needed to be getting home so we left the bar and walk to his car ,once in the car he ask where I live as I was telling him how to get to my house he move over next to me and pull me to him and kiss me I pull away and said no we can't do this he move away and we just talk then it happen I do not know why but I move to him and started kissing and e was kissing m back moving his hands all over me and then next thing I knew I had my head between his legs his bbc out sucking it hard still it was hard it had to be 9 or 10 ins long and big around as a beer can then he push me o my back pulling my pant off and moving between my legs by that time my pussy was so wet ad hot all I could think about was hs bbc inside of me making love to me in the front set of his car I could feel him as he push deeper and deeper into me and my legs around him as h started pounding me hard and faster the sound he was making I new he was about to cumm as he started to pull out of me my legs went around him to keep him inside I said no cumm inside me I need o feel you he push deep and started to cumm and it was over I pull to me kissing hard that when I said to him take me to your place I need to you to make love to me in your bed ,he started the car ,when we got to his place he open the door we walk in I turn and started kissing drop down and had his cock in my mouth and was sucking on it when I hear a thsound behind me I turn around to see someone standing there naked I look at him that my room mate I look back at him this time he had his cock in his hand jackoff I look up and smile and move to his friend took his cock in my mouth sucking him when he pick me up and move to his bed now here I was naked in the middle of 2 black men one had his cock in my o mouth and the other pounding my pussy it was about 7 in the morning when we pull into the driveway as I started to get out one of them pull back into the backset started kissing me and both of them fucked in driveway with husband sleeping in the house, as they pull away I smile knowing I was to call them when my husband left for work what had I got my self into

Just had my first loner , went to Melbourne for the weekend , during dinner spotted a black man with two other guys , my friend also spotted them but she was interested in one of the white guys , our luck they sat very close to out table , she could not help herself and smiled , the response was fantastic and we all ended up at the same table. Jill was in her element and flirted with both the white men , and i chatted to the black man who was Terry , terry was older and wiser he was very cool and there was something nice about him , after dinner we all went to a club drinks flowed and jill got loud and eventually went of with both white men , Terry took me to the bar and literately seduced me which i loved he touched me in places that got me very wet and my reaction pleased him , it was when we kissed i knew i was his for the night . Terry took me to his hotel and not sooner we where in the room he undressed me and carried me to the bed he ate me for ages only cuming up to see if i was ok , he then removed his clothed to reveal the most delicious cock which i hungrily sucked . he then lay me down gently open my legs wide and drove his cock deep in me held it there for a second then slowly fucked me getting quicker with every stroke until he exploded deep in me , Terry fucked me all night his stamina was awsum .

The aspect of cheating can take this IR stuff to a whole new level for me. cheating makes it that much hotter. A wife too nervous to tell her husband his sex is pathetic and not doing the job. Therefore she secretly seeks out black men because they provide the dick she wants and needs. Satisfying her to her highest expectations. Its so sexy when a wife does sexual things with her lover that wont do with her hubby
You are so right and it's true I do things to my lover that I would not do for Steve

My wife and I talked about things a couple of weeks ago. We both agree that sex is great for us, and that it's a basic need. So I'm allowed to have a sex buddy, I was having sex with someone she knew..( Long story but that is why we became swingers) and she moved. So my wife started a thing with someone from college. He is a notorious womanizer which is good, (Other than worries of STD) and their sex is just that....sex.

She is very sexual, and loves dressing sexy. And undeniably she is attracted to black men.

So lately she has been talking to another.............. we see him at the gym and he has the hots for her! Well we bump into him occasionally at clubs and I see the tension. So I left them talking to get drinks...

She told me he asked her about me, then asked if "He could see her".

So what did you say? I asked her. She said she teased him and said "Maybe"

So then she tells me he says ........ " Your so fine.....and dangerous. Let me get with you."

She teased him again and said maybe.

The guy is older than us, in his 40's but he's a fitness freak. She is in her twenties! I kind of cant believe she is attracted to that guy. Well they were texting each other and I don't care who she texts. So anyhow she told me if I remember him "from the gym". Of course how could I not... " He wants to take me out on Saturday" she said laughing.

I did not know what to say, so I made the situation all awkward with my shock I guess....

So we decided that its ok. It's her desire to go out, she feels totally comfortable with it and I guess i do to.
So tomorrow is her first swing date! I'm going to the clubs with my friends, I wont run into them because I know where they go. We'll see what happens.

I've set up most of my wife's "dates", but there have been a few times she has played without letting me know about it first. It's a huge turn on for me.

I very specifically remember the first time she texted me one morning, saying " were you serious when you said it's OK for me to fuck other guys?" I knew right then she got fucked the night before, and was instantly hard as a rock, waiting to hear the details.
I love it when she plays without me setting it up!

I'm 42 and my girlfriend fucked my 3 friends. Well she jacked one off in bath room. But other times she sucked my friend Steve cock who hung. She doesnt swallow though. And 1 time she fucked my friend John who was hung. My point is. I got jealous mad argued and got turn on. Not a healthy relationship. Anyone else experience this for real?

Back