Cheating or Not?

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Hi everyone,

so ive been having private chats with several members on here and another site that i belong too for women playing while married.

And this came up. Is it cheating, if a married woman has sex with another man without her husband knowing, if he has already cheated on her?

And is it cheating, if a married woman has sex with another man with her husband knowing, but he is not present and not aware prior to the actual rendezvous, but is told afterward?

Good question. I dont personally see it as cheating if your husband pushed you into having sex with others in the first place, even if he is not present but is aware of where you are and who you are with. I have found things getting a bit more complicated though as things have developed. I find I dont tell him everything that happens now, not because Im being sneaky but I dont want him to get upset or worry over nothing. Is this a form of cheating I wonder if its done for the right reasons?

@Ann4BBC i think you bring up a great point and that was why i posted. I think that being married and having sex outside the marriage is a fluid situation. And the best way to keep your partner involved and supportive is to continually navigate those circumstances.

when i serviced married women in cuckold relationships, after 6 months I always called for a group meeting. The hubby, the wife and me. And I tried to get them to talk to each other. id ask the hubby, "are you happy and satisfied with what is happening to you and to your wife?" sometimes the answer was no.

but then we could deal with that. Sometimes the wife said "no."
i find more often than not, the women are the ones who start to feel guilty. I have always found women to be way more intuitive and sensitive to human emotions than men and so the wives enjoyed fucking me but they wanted the love of their husbands and a lot of time, the husband started to check out so they were hoping I could fill that void. And I cant. Im not their husband, Im just the lover or the Dominant bull showing them passion in life.

For my wife and I our thought on CHEATING is for one thing unacceptable but occurs when there is deceit involved. Either hiding it lying about it or something along those lines. As long as everyone is on the same page there is no cheating. Your partner is just that you shoukd always be honest and open. We have ran across some interesting people and some have some very strange ideas of what cheating is. Like girl on girl not cheating but if she does a guy then it is cheating or oral is ok but penetration is cheating. Sex is sex the only time it is cheating is when there is deceit involved ad I stated. If you have an open arrangement that one of you can have sex with others then it doesn't matter uf both are there or not as long as it isnt hide or lied about.

All of this is our opinion not taking from some rule book of life. There are lots of good articles on this on sites devoted to poly and open marriages as a way of life.

milf....but the point is that a real man does not cheat...a real man can have an open and honest conversation with his wife or gf and say, "i need to fuck." or "I need you to fuck someone else."

we get into problems when we deceive and betray your partners trust.

@milf I think you just answered your own question. she doesnt need to be into anything, she just needs to support your decision to fulfill your needs. If she doesn't support your needs, then there is no relationship anymore. At that point, the relationship should end.

hungteacher, let me get this straight, you're engaged to a woman who condones your own promiscuity by your making your personal, outside, sexual activities a part of your career as a "Sexual Trainer" ... to train women to be sluts, etc? That's interesting! And, you're seeking clarification/opinion as to the definition/understanding of cheating and infidelity? And, you say you have a true concern about other's marital relationships by always holding "group meetings" with the married women and their spouses after fucking them repetitiously for 6 months? Okkkkkkkkk!
Well, I definitely give you a big pic_ScoreAnA.jpgfor originality ... I was starting to really get bored with all the "same ole same ole"that's been posted on here as of late. And you're not even professing to being a well hung, black male ...
gif_Yellowball-ComputerLaughing.gif This should be fun!

Last edited:
@Mac....no im not referring to myself. I dont cheat, i have not had any sexual contact with any women outside of my relationship without my fiance being present. i train without intercourse or intimate physical interaction. Prior to my current relationship, i did train with sexual intercourse as part of the training

The saying is: just because everyone else is doing it does not make it right, if one cheated sexually and the other partner finds out and decides I will cheat too you have 2 cheaters.

I will not have sex with a married or attached woman unless her signifcant other knows. I will train any woman, via email, Kik or Skype, regardless of her Significant's involvement, but I will not help her cheat on him if thats what she wants.

many times, through my trainings the wife or gf realizes that the bf/husband is the right or wrong partner. But at least someone doesnt get hurt in the process.

I do not think it is cheating if you tell him. I keep no secrets from my husband. Often we both fuck other people and do not tell the other until after it has happened. Since we do always tell and keep no secrets, I do not think it is cheating. I would say otherwise if you kept it a secret.

What a bunch of BS. Justify it how ever you need to. Is it "cheating"? Yes. plain and simple.

What you really want to know is how to deal with it. Infidelity is infidelity - period. Just because it is agreed upon behavior doesn't change the fact. When someone says "I don't consider it cheating" what they really mean to say is "I'm OK with his/her infidelity".

Hubby an I cheat on each other periodically under certain circumstances and we are both OK with that.
You all practically worship black cock so the least you can do is start calling the kettle black as well.

Back