Cheat on my hubby

Mrs Lissa

Female
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi everyone,

this is my first time sharing my cheating experience...

I am an Asian housewife at the age of 32, a mom of 2 *******. I have been cheating on my hubby for some time from the time after my second pregnancy...It began on a wedding day of a very good friend of mine by at the time at high school. I was really depressed after the pregnancy.

And I came across some school mates from the old time...there was a guy that I knew who tried to date me back then. We were chatting at the wedding party, and soon, the alchohol mangaged to loosen things up. Well, i guess we both knew something was happening...We started to dance, and he embraced me and touched my hip "accidentally", and I didn't reject.

I thought he got encouraged, and he whispered to me how he craved for me when we were young and I enjoyed what he said..later, the topic got wild...he was sharing how he watched me duirng the swimming classes...and how he imagined the shape of my nipples, while licking every inch of it..I got turned on...

And we just got into a room...023.jpg 026.jpg

Lissa, I'll look forward to reading some of your "lustful affairs". I've always been a softie for Asian women anyways.
Spouse cheating is often initiated shortly after the birth of children. Not sure, exactly, what changes, but, the women feel less attractive, the husband sometimes looks at his wife, with all the baby fat, and doesn't see his bride in the same way. I recall, for about 2 months after the birth our first, how I wasn't as sexually attracted to my wife as I was prior to and during her pregnancy ... something chemical in the head sometimes changes, I think. Plus, the fact that I looked at myself as a "new *******" more than a husband or a lover.

Cheating is a dangerous thing to do when your spouse is totally unaware. If he catches you, and divorces you, you're stuck with raising 2 children on your own. Very few men out there are going to step up to be "******* figure responsible" ... they want your body, not children responsibilities. So, you could find yourself stuck for quite some time as a single mom. I believe the best scenario would be to bring your husband into the loop, somehow. If he can become receptive to you having occasional lovers, it could possibly work miraculously on your sexual relationship with your husband. Some married men (many like are on this site) become sexually stimulated by the sight & thoughts of their wives having sex with other men. Maybe he'll be one of those.
Please post more ... gif_Signing-FeatherPen.gif Mac

Thanks, Mac!

The thing is, I think I am addicted to cheating my hubby now. It turns me on as I have sex with him thinking of being banged by some one else. My relatioinship with my lover is more than two years now.

Well, the thought of bringing him in the loop is making me more horny..I guess that is why I am here, exposing myself now...

(same pics by my hubby...) 024.jpg 025.jpg

Well, the thought of bringing him in the loop is making me more horny..I guess that is why I am here, exposing myself now...

The fact that your husband is taking nude pics of you is a good sign he desires others to see your body, and possibly even share you. Has he ever mentioned wanting to see you with another man?
Do you desire he know you are cheating, or would you prefer keeping it a secret from him?
My wife and I are into swinging (not limiting our swings to just her with men), and us having sex just after she's had sex with another man adds a whole new feeling to our lovemaking. Same with her when I've been inside another woman, she loves sucking my cock immediately after I've cum, and it makes me instantly hard again by her doing that.
Involving new people into your bedroom can really spice up an otherwise boring sexual relationship. If he's ever hinted at doing a MMF, you should consider it. It keeps everything up on the table ... no secrets that can later haunt you. I don't believe you'll regret doing it if he's up for it.
gif_Rabbit.gif Mac

Lissa,
You have a fantastic body. It is really hard to believe you have 2 *******. lol. And yeah, like Mac, I have a soft spot for Asian ladies, especially filipinas. My ex wife and ex fiance are both filipina (from over there) and so is my current fiance. I look forward to reading more about your story. Mostly, I want to know what made you cheat. Yeah, obviously alcohol played a role and maybe familiarity, but was there something that wasn't happening at home that should have been happening?
Did you just get curious?

Thanks for kindly words, Mac and Falcon, if I may call you this way.

Those were pics taken by my hubby before I was preganant...

Do you wanna see the ones taken by my lover? The ones on the first day that I was ... by him?

Thanks for kindly words, Mac and Falcon, if I may call you this way.

Those were pics taken by my hubby before I was preganant...

Do you wanna see the ones taken by my lover? The ones on the first day that I was ... by him?

Duh? lol. Of course. I always love to see a beautiful lady in the throes of passion.

View attachment 436712 These were the ones taken after everything was done...

I went into the room firstly and he followed me. I was thinking of what to start with, am I supposed to seduce him by lifting my dress slowly?

He didn't give me that chance. He grab my breast from the back, and slided his finger to cling on my nipples, god! And he lifted my dress with the other hand, and flipping my cunt.. It was so crazy. But I liked that. And I am all wet down there soon.

He kept saying to me how he wished to fuck him and while sucking my nipples during high school.

Thanks, Mac!

The thing is, I think I am addicted to cheating my hubby now. It turns me on as I have sex with him thinking of being banged by some one else. My relatioinship with my lover is more than two years now.

(same pics by my hubby...) View attachment 436076 View attachment 436077
you are tremendous and obviously female body that one man does not give you rough, but several big dicks .me lovers like you

Hey Lissa,.. Sorry if you mentioned this but I'm curious to know if the boyfriend, or lover you are cheating with,.. is he black..? Also, how often are you seeing your lover..?

I totally understand your love of cheating. All i do is cheat and its not because i dont love my wife. It just adds excitement. You can have your cake and eat it too

After my first wife had our baby she got a job because after 2 months being just a mom was boring and left her depressed within a couple months she had teased and flirted until one guy took it to the limit and screwed her after that she couldnt stop herself many guys and a year later she confessed to cheating but could not stop eventually she left me be careful.

My ex was very shy and modest and I took her for her first BBC experience and for a while we were happy but eventually she did not want me to be involved in the swinging lifestyle and wanted to go alone
wjen I found out she was cheating on me and Lying about it I asked her to get out and now she is single living by herself and inam but sure any of the guys who wanted her back when she was married want to take care of her provide for her or even see her now what she is not a hit wife just a single woman

It was too bad as she had the whole enchilada a loving husband who provided for her and found single men for her to sleep with and the swinger lifestyle etc and she had to cheat and lie about it

Back