chastity play

For me, cuckolding came first. Several years back, when I first found the cuckold "lifestyle" I found chastity and sissy dress disgusting. My how things change. We just ordered my first cage (my avatar) and I can't wait for it to come in. There are so many devices to choose from - chastity play must be way more popular than I would have ever imagined.

Are you dressing like a woman now? It often seems to follow in the lifestyle. Enjoy!

View attachment 1023541
Nice device Ma'am. Escape proff? My friend had to stretch his urethra but he in permanent lock up.
My dream and nightmare

If put on properly, a urethra tube is not painful (lubricate!). And once in place with the chastity device it is totally effective in preventing silly male reactions. It keeps beat boys in their place. The cuckold becomes accepting, submissive and obedient.

Cuckie will achieve greater satisfaction being fucked while securely locked down.
It all is about Her and what She deserves sexually. Knowning She gets the best sexually turns me on and if I did not cum I was a mindless slave that agreed always .. Permanent chastity came up and scared me. I was already her "bitch", sat to peer, and she promised how much I will beg room fuck like a girl and cum like a bitch. She left due to her lovers and I think looking back she got upset how selfish is was.I miss being 24/7 cuckold bitch chastised and hate control over cumming, bank accounts, and someone to share my pussyfree 5yrs4moths for the BNWO with

Back