Chastity- having to sit to pee?

If you are small, say under 2 inches, you will have trouble standing up since it can splash on clothes. You are literally unable to get enough distance to stand up. I have had to sit forever because of size but as time as gone along it has reinforced my status. So it is probably a positive for all white boys but certainly needed for tiny emasculated boys.

I have to sit to pee, my cage has a bend so I am aimed down and back a bit so it takes quite an effort to pee standing without messing myself or missing the target.... I know a couple of women who can pee standing better than I can in my cage.... So I pee like a girl instead of a man...

another one that sits. i had been wearing panties long before wearing chastity. to keep from 'spotting', i prefer being able to wipe clean afterwards. chastity just added more complication by the unpredictable stream, cleanup takes more effort but it is far better than the disaster potential of trying to stand and pee. as mentioned before, sitting is another layer of masculinity that has withered away.

I've always sat down to pee. From about 18, it was natural for me before I even knew about my love for BBC or Cuckold themed things. It seemed I had an inbuilt pattern of Beta inside me. It was just a matter of discovering it.

Reactions: CCP
Back