chastity came for my man;)

willsrvu

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Good for you both.
Get some wide, thick rubber-bands to put around the lock to keep it from making noise and scratching up the tube. You can also put a longer rubber-band around the lock and the tube to keep the lock from moving and bouncing around.

Enjoy!

cumslut4bbc

Female
Real Person
Good for you both.
Get some wide, thick rubber-bands to put around the lock to keep it from making noise and scratching up the tube. You can also put a longer rubber-band around the lock and the tube to keep the lock from moving and bouncing around.

Enjoy!
well ty very much:) and we will

love to hear wat u think about:). i love it knowin when i found my bull ill hand him the keys;) for now just keep him lockd down haha
Personally I love it when a beautiful white woman keeps her man under lock and key and turns control over to her black lovers it seems like the natural thing to do I can't imagine what life would be like if I didn't have someone to control me!!!

Looked into it, but a worth while one is almost $300! I find the word "No!" works quite well and it's free! Sure, he gets to cum, but I don't have anything to do with it, that's chaste enough for me...for now. lol