Chastity Cages

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by InterracialLover, Aug 6, 2013.

1. InterracialLover

InterracialLover Moderator Real Person Gold Member

I posted some images in the “What the Cuck” thread of men in chastity cages; however, I felt chastity cages probably deserved their own thread. I am not an expert on the subject; I simply created this thread for people who live the lifestyle, are curious about it, or simply enjoy fantasizing about it.

A chastity cage is a device which encloses around the male genital. Sometimes it is used in the BDSM and cuckold community. The wearer of the chastity cage is normally submissive; and relinquishes control of his sexual behavior to the dominant partner, which maybe his wife or mistress. A chastity cage locks around a man’s penis and can only be unlocked by the keyholder. Depending on the design, it can prevent the wearer from being erect. In addition, the wearer normally cannot masturbate or engage in sexual intercourse.

chastity19.png Chastity24a.jpg Chastity24b.jpg Chastity24c.jpg Chastity4.jpg chastity7.jpg chastity25a.gif chastity25b.gif chastity25c.gif chastity25d.gif chastity25e.gif chastity25f.gif chastity25g.gif chastity25h.gif chastity25i.gif

2. bbcworship2013

bbcworship2013 Member

Norway
    Got one. The Cb 6000. When I wore it, it was not bad, but still not very good for long time use. There are plenty of ones for the missus to choose from, just make sure you know what youre getting into when you ask her to buy it ;-)

3. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Nice addition to the section, IL! :)

I'm sure this thread will develop quite some interest in the near future, especially among the cuckolding couples who enjoy a D/s dynamic to the marriage.

cuckold69me likes this.
  4. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

I found the best for long term wear are the stainless steel ones with a fairly open cage to allow for easy cleaning. They are a little heavier, but once you are used to the weight, they are comfortable and actually the weight helps "remind" you of who is in control. :D
    Just don't forget to have your "Owner" remove it before you go through airport or other security areas. Unless you enjoy that sort of "attention". ;)

That last part is excellent advice!
    Once it is on and you hear the lock "click", it's TOO late to change your mind, or hers either! :eek:

motley and shocked like this.
  5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Get the escape proof kind ... only way to go "if you're serious". The others are too easy to get out of, actually. Need one explain where that ball goes? Huhhummm! Yeah, like I said, "if you're serious". ;)

cuck_humiliation-Cockcage2013.jpg

6. InterracialLover

I hope people enjoy it. I don't pretend to be an expertise on the topic, but I thought some people would find it interesting.

MacNfries and willsrvu like this.
  7. InterracialLover

8. InterracialLover

9. InterracialLover

10. InterracialLover

11. InterracialLover

12. wit