Chastity cage advice

Hubby is 8 inches and has a defined curve to the left. The ideal cage will be six inches long, straight and smaller round than he is erect so when he gets hard his cock will swell to its full size while being ****** to be straight and will pull painfully on his balls. That way when I put the hollow dildo on him and ride him he will get pain and no pleasure whilst I get to cum as much as I want xx

Hubby is 8 inches and has a defined curve to the left. The ideal cage will be six inches long, straight and smaller round than he is erect so when he gets hard his cock will swell to its full size while being ****** to be straight and will pull painfully on his balls. That way when I put the hollow dildo on him and ride him he will get pain and no pleasure whilst I get to cum as much as I want xx
Wow this is amazingly hot as hell. I might have to say you are the perfect wife, and he is lucky to have you to train him. If only more wives thought the same way you did

It is not that he is not enough for me, I enjoy his cock immensely however I like being in control of his Crown Jewels and sceptre so to speak. Chastity play is growing into a bigger part of our sex life, I think this type of cage would allow for us to take things further and be more enjoyable (4 me anyway lol)
We started with chastity and moved into cucking but looks like you're doing it the other way around. Either way, chastity intensifies the sexual urge like nothing else and, coupled with cuckolding, there is an incredible crescendo waiting for those who trust their women to lock them.

It is not that he is not enough for me, I enjoy his cock immensely however I like being in control of his Crown Jewels and sceptre so to speak. Chastity play is growing into a bigger part of our sex life, I think this type of cage would allow for us to take things further and be more enjoyable (4 me anyway lol)
For him too. The brain is the major sex organ. A lot of people don't seem to understand but teasing and denial are sexually fulfilling for some people.

and he more than happy to go along for the ride

We started with chastity and moved into cucking but looks like you're doing it the other way around. Either way, chastity intensifies the sexual urge like nothing else and, coupled with cuckolding, there is an incredible crescendo waiting for those who trust their women to lock them.
i wonder... why do you need to trust your woman to lock you when she could trust you to stay chaste even without a cage? ImO trust is for the trustworthy that should be both partners in a relationship.

i wonder... why do you need to trust your woman to lock you when she could trust you to stay chaste even without a cage? ImO trust is for the trustworthy that should be both partners in a relationship.

Why do people like being tied up? Bound to a breeding bench?, etc., when they would willingly open up for anything anyway?

The biggest sex organ is inside the skull.

Back