chasity cage

You know, speaking of chastity cages, I would love to play with my guy with a cage. Problem is I cannot find anything large enough. All the ones I have looked at are way too small.

Any ideas? I think it would be hot to see him in one and just tease the hell out of him.

Finding a chastity device depends on a couple of things. One, how serious your chastity play would be, as in constant/weeks at a time chastity or, session play. that would make a difference in how much you might want to spend. Two, just what size his penis is when flaccid. You measure it soft because the idea is to prevent any sort of erection or orgasm while the device is locked.

There are a variety of devices out there but if he's really exceptional, you might have to go custom.

Finding a chastity device depends on a couple of things. One, how serious your chastity play would be, as in constant/weeks at a time chastity or, session play. that would make a difference in how much you might want to spend. Two, just what size his penis is when flaccid. You measure it soft because the idea is to prevent any sort of erection or orgasm while the device is locked.

There are a variety of devices out there but if he's really exceptional, you might have to go custom.
Yeah, not going custom for some random minor tease play.

I THINK IF THE MAN GET LOCKED UP IN A CHASTITY DEVICE ,,,THE WIFE SHOULD BE LOCKED IN ONE TO ,,,AND EACH OTHER SHOULD HOLDS THE KEY,,, WHAT FAIR FOR ONE IS FAIR FOR THE OTHER,,,,,,

You know, speaking of chastity cages, I would love to play with my guy with a cage. Problem is I cannot find anything large enough. All the ones I have looked at are way too small.

Any ideas? I think it would be hot to see him in one and just tease the hell out of him.

If this is truly the case (and didja try fully flaccid, using a bag of peas to get him Cold, etc.?), and even a CBX Curve can't fit his massive, flaccid dong, you may have to get a set of calipers (under $20) and measure for a custom fit.

If this is truly the case (and didja try fully flaccid, using a bag of peas to get him Cold, etc.?), and even a CBX Curve can't fit his massive, flaccid dong, you may have to get a set of calipers (under $20) and measure for a custom fit.
You don't need calipers. You need to measure around the whole cock and balls at the base with a tape. Also approximate length. Cheers

You don't need calipers. You need to measure around the whole cock and balls at the base with a tape. Also approximate length. Cheers

1) I said "may", not "must", and this certainly does apply to custom made devices (from steelwerks extreme, for example) to get the inner diameter right, especially for shaft-only devices (without an "A-ring"), secured by a piercing.

You can use a tailor's fabric measuring tape to get dimensions, sure, especially for off-the-shelf cages with few options. Some folks need more girth, and if you are going to spend US $2000 on a custom job, it had better be long-term reasonable/comfortable to wear.

As I was instructed by Steelwerks:

"For your sizing you’ll need some calipers, if you don’t have any you can pick some up for approx. $20 at your local hardware store. We’ll need the following measurements:

#1. Inner diameter of head area. I offer 1 1/4, 1 3/8, 1 1/2 and 1 9/16th.
#2. Inner diameter of shaft section {average is 1”- 1 1/8”}
#3. Length of shaft section measured from behind the glans
#4. PA gauge {6g minimum}
#5. Urethra tube diameter {we’ll probably stick with 1/4 which is the minimum}
#6. Length if urethral tube {we’ll probably stick with 1 1/4 or the comfortable minimum}

When measuring, you want to take flaccid measurements, as this piece should be relatively snug so that it it’s minimal weight is distributed equally between glans support and your PA. What many people do is take a both a vertical and horizontal measurement of the shaft as they are often not round, this way you can come to a happy medium. As for the crown, measure in your most flaccid state at the widest point of the glans, keep in mind that the head is very squishy, so better to have less bulk then more. As for the length of the shaft section, most around between 1” and 1 1/4”, rarely longer Keep in mind that less material equals less weight, so if you can successfully get the job done without adding extra bulk, best to do that. "

Calipers get and hold an accurate diameter of the widest measure. Using a tape to get circumference then converting to get average diameter may lead to discomfort over time.

I have been wearing a custom made device by mature metal for almost three years now, but didn't need all that info. Maybe the 'builder' you mention needs all those measurements, or I guess it is possible that customers feel like they're getting a proper custom made product if every possible dimension is covered. All I can tell you is that mine seldom comes off these days ( last time was my birthday about a month ago :) ); I never have to use lube or anything and it is very comfortable. It is a jailbird btw. I don't want anyone putting steel through my cock thanks, but I don't like tattoos or normal piercings either. Neither does my partner want a urethral tube for it.
Mature metal do suggest buying sizing rings from them to get an accurate fit, which I did. But then found that, using a tape measure and basic maths, I could confirm that with an accurate reading.
Each to their own cheers.

The device with above instructions is a "shaft only" tube secured with PA.

You can do a lot with tape only, but tape does compress.

Here are a few other guides from various sources. (Extra thick soft dicks will almost always need a custom job.)

Thumper waxes long and geeky, worth a read: https://denyingthumper.com/2015/01/05/how-to-measure-for-a-male-chastity-device/

https://malechastityjournal.com/living-with-chastity/getting-a-good-fit/ references MM

Mature Metal, as Subby points out, has this guide to their works: https://www.maturemetal.com/guide-to-measuring-your-penis-for-a-chastity-device/

http://chastitylife.com/chastity-device-sizing-guide/

https://thegrittywoman.com/beginners-guide-to-chastity/part-1-fitting-and-measuring

http://www.devianceanddesire.com/2018/01/illustrated-guide-measuring-chastity-cage/ (with even more links)

For my own $0.02, If girth is a factor, get custom sized. If you shell out for custom, measure carefully and as accurately as possible. Besides, who doesn't need an excuse to buy a cool new tool?

Cheers!

Back