Characteristics of a real interracial Orgasm

Binnu

Orgasm 1.jpgOrgasm 2.jpg Orgasm 3.jpg
Many women succeed in reaching orgasm during sex, but how do you feel when a Black Cock takes you to orgasm, how is the feeling, what changes occur in your body, what is the time span of the orgasm, share your orgasmic pics here, it could be a nice research topic. How do you feel in a real very very pleasing orgasm.

AMAZING!!!! It's wonderful. His skin is electric sliding in and out of me. It feels like a exploding sun deep in my belly radiating out to the tips of my toes and the top of my head. Plus my body quakes and quivers uncontrollably as he drives me higher and higher into sheer bliss. Then when he explodes deep inside me my body freezes and my back arches and I feel his seed shooting inside me over and over again. It's like something wonderful is alive inside me. IIt could last minutes or hours, but it is the most wonderful fulfilling emotions flood all over me. AMAZING!!!!

AMAZING!!!! It's wonderful. His skin is electric sliding in and out of me. It feels like a exploding sun deep in my belly radiating out to the tips of my toes and the top of my head. Plus my body quakes and quivers uncontrollably as he drives me higher and higher into sheer bliss. Then when he explodes deep inside me my body freezes and my back arches and I feel his seed shooting inside me over and over again. It's like something wonderful is alive inside me. IIt could last minutes or hours, but it is the most wonderful fulfilling emotions flood all over me. AMAZING!!!!
Then CONGRATS!! happy SHOCKS and QUAKES and QUIVERS!!!

God i cant wait to see my wife have an orgasm from a bbc, she can come VERY hard on her bbc dildo, cant imagine what a real one would do.

Just look at the expression on these girls faces in the photos you've already posted... There's no question that they are experiencing an orgasm with the black guy they are with.....

But getting back to the question, I need to first ask a question of my own.. Just how many of you reading this has had sex with someone and they finished long before you did, leaving you incomplete and unsatisfied..? That's the way it was with me every time I had sex with every white guy I was ever with, including my ex-husband. The only way he could get me off was through oral sex and even then, it still left me wanting more and kept me wondering, is this all it is..?.. Well, this was the way it was until my first black experience. I wish I had the ability to express my true feelings but I just can't find the words to make any of you reading this to understand. In fact, sometimes I wonder if I understand it myself but very, very surprisingly, my first time with a black guy was an experience that far exceeded all my expectations. Again, I don't know what it was but this guy was able to find every sensational part in my body and crazy as it was, I know I had 3 orgasm the first time we had sex...amazingly, the first orgasm came as early as it was when I felt him completely in me to the hilt and he just remained there for a few minutes while I was having this very powerful orgasm.. I could actually feel the throbbing of his cock while I seemed to go into some kind of convulsions...I couldn't believe I finally had my first orgasm through cock penatration and even more surprisingly was when he started moving, it didn't take long before I was achieving another...again, with my arms tightly around his neck and my legs tightly around his waist, I was gripping him like a vice and he sensed my feeling this second orgasm and somewhat slowed for me to feel it completely...once he knew I had come down from my second explosion, he started moving again but this time, his movements became more powerful, and knowing he couldn't hold it any longer, he finally cum in me while at the same time, I was having another with him also... Like nothing in my past sexual experiences, I was completely drained by this gorgeous black man and it didn't take rocket sience to know this is the way it should be. Like I heard someone expression..."it's not over til we both get our cookies.." I'm sure my facial expressions was much like the ones in these photos.. Again, this doesn't tell you the HOW and WHY all this suddenly happened to me but as time past, I have found that I have an orgasm, (most of the time multiple-orgasms,) with each and every black guy I've ever been with..

I'm not trying to speak for anyone other than myself but at least that's the way it's been with me and why I've been black exclusive almost since my first..

Just look at the expression on these girls faces in the photos you've already posted... There's no question that they are experiencing an orgasm with the black guy they are with.....

But getting back to the question, I need to first ask a question of my own.. Just how many of you reading this has had sex with someone and they finished long before you did, leaving you incomplete and unsatisfied..? That's the way it was with me every time I had sex with every white guy I was ever with, including my ex-husband. The only way he could get me off was through oral sex and even then, it still left me wanting more and kept me wondering, is this all it is..?.. Well, this was the way it was until my first black experience. I wish I had the ability to express my true feelings but I just can't find the words to make any of you reading this to understand. In fact, sometimes I wonder if I understand it myself but very, very surprisingly, my first time with a black guy was an experience that far exceeded all my expectations. Again, I don't know what it was but this guy was able to find every sensational part in my body and crazy as it was, I know I had 3 orgasm the first time we had sex...amazingly, the first orgasm came as early as it was when I felt him completely in me to the hilt and he just remained there for a few minutes while I was having this very powerful orgasm.. I could actually feel the throbbing of his cock while I seemed to go into some kind of convulsions...I couldn't believe I finally had my first orgasm through cock penatration and even more surprisingly was when he started moving, it didn't take long before I was achieving another...again, with my arms tightly around his neck and my legs tightly around his waist, I was gripping him like a vice and he sensed my feeling this second orgasm and somewhat slowed for me to feel it completely...once he knew I had come down from my second explosion, he started moving again but this time, his movements became more powerful, and knowing he couldn't hold it any longer, he finally cum in me while at the same time, I was having another with him also... Like nothing in my past sexual experiences, I was completely drained by this gorgeous black man and it didn't take rocket sience to know this is the way it should be. Like I heard someone expression..."it's not over til we both get our cookies.." I'm sure my facial expressions was much like the ones in these photos.. Again, this doesn't tell you the HOW and WHY all this suddenly happened to me but as time past, I have found that I have an orgasm, (most of the time multiple-orgasms,) with each and every black guy I've ever been with..

I'm not trying to speak for anyone other than myself but at least that's the way it's been with me and why I've been black exclusive almost since my first..
Wow, great story. I know my wife is in the same boat. She rarely cums alonefrom through vaginal intercourse wihout me first really giving her a good amount of oral.

Never been a problem for me. I prefer my women to have several orgasms before I orgasm myself. My ex-wife preferred one orgasm a night until her African lover really broke through her reserve. I would never expect to make love for less than an hour and would prefer several hous and I have 'came' and stayed hard which an earlier girlfriend had been shocked to realise but also appreciated Before that most of my partners were happy to have repeat orgasms, and I was fortunate to have one girlfriend who could orgasm just from sucking cock! :)

Bob showed me this topic and asked me to comment. i am not exclusively black only and do cum more than once with my husband and can say that the sex is special with him but when i am with blackmen it is more intense with me cumming almost from the first moment of penetration and come in waves. the orgasms are deeper and more electric. Nothing turns me on more than laying on my back and spreading my legs and looking down at a big black man entering me. I have found blackmen seem to be very good lovers and seem to know what i want and know what they want too and can be very forcefull in their lovemaking and i like to be submissive to them, more than any white man i have had sex with. when i touch their cocks their skin feels different to me, I cannot explain it. It is very a very special feeling and the smell, taste and feel of their skin is like nothing else.

Congrats to all the women having multiple shaking orgasms with a HUGE COCK and I bet your pussy must have been streched and widened impossible for you r husband to get in or hics dick would just be waving in a ' LARGE Well':blackheart::blackheart::bigsmile:

Congrats to all the women having multiple shaking orgasms with a HUGE COCK and I bet your pussy must have been streched and widened impossible for you r husband to get in or hics dick would just be waving in a ' LARGE Well':blackheart::blackheart::bigsmile:
I know i love it when i get inside her after her black dildo, her pussy is so loose, i love it.

I love it when I am on my back and legs pinned to my head and he gets the deepest penetration. As he slides in and out, his tip just barely leaves my lips and I get the full length almost every time. I will cum at least twice before he does. Usually the first two he is holding himself up and as I cum I squirm and convuls and moan very loudly.

As he gets closer to cunning and his cock starts to get harder and the thrusting increases, I try to hold my orgasm until just as he comes. At this point he is laying on me and as he cums I am unable to move and I can feel my uterus and lower abdomen spasming against his waist. The spasming goes on for a bit as my uterus is dropping so my cervix dips into his cum.

We will lay there for a bit until my spasms stop. But I also love having this big man laying on me and feeling his warmth from his body and cock.

If I am on all fours and ass in the air, it is pretty much a none stop orgasm as he hits my g spot over and over again. My lips are tighter against cock. He ends up holding me up because it get too weak. When cums he pulls me so tight back and I can feel the warmth of his cum and that drives me to push back harder. I am basically spasming at this point.

OMG
after reading your thread to this post it made me realize how right you are....I know I never got my wife to orgasm with my dick....only with my tongue!

Back