CHANGE OF HEART COMES TOO LATE

Have you ever regretted sharing your wife?

• Yes

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 60 75.0%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I know it was my idea, in fact it took a lot of coaxing to get my wife to go along, but as she pulled his boxers down and that huge black cock sprung out, pointing beautifully upward and she took it with her ruby red lips I realized I wasn't ready for this to happen.

Too late she told me and I had to sit there and watch as he fucked her and drove her wild with pleasure.

1.jpg

I've seen it happen to some hubbies. Funny thing is they tend to bite more than they can chew. The assume that it's going to be just one time and the wife is going to be normal after that first episode. Fool of them to realise that once they start down that road... such is how it's going to be!

Such a craving doesn't go so easy.

I had hinted around about her having a little fun on the side for some time. She always just laughed it off. We went out to an after work party, stayed at the night club after everyone else had left because she was feeling good and we didn't have the ******* that night. She danced with several guys as I sat at the table and watched. One guy she danced with came back to our table and she introduced me to him as we sat there while the band took a break. His friend, a very handsome, well built black guy came over and started talking to us as well. Next thing I know, she is dancing with the black guy and loving it. She came back to table and asked me to order her a *******, and one for him. She said he would be back in a minute, and she said she thought he was really cute. I asked her just how cute she thought he was, and she winked and told me to wait and see. I was, so to speak, throbbing by now. As they danced some more, and she had another *******, she kept winking at me. Then I saw the two of them head out the back door, she smiling my direction. All of a sudden, I thought uh-oh- and had an immediate change of heart. I made my way to the door and by the time I got to the parking lot, they were nowhere to be found. They weren't in our SUV, so I wandered around for a while, then went back inside to wait. It was the longest wait in my life. When they came back in, I could tell she had done more than a moonlight walk. She came over to me and said she was ready to get out of there if I was. Short story- he put his meat to her, was large, came inside her (she is on pill) and she loved it. She has had several more dates with him, and I am accepting now.

I know it was my idea, in fact it took a lot of coaxing to get my wife to go along, but as she pulled his boxers down and that huge black cock sprung out, pointing beautifully upward and she took it with her ruby red lips I realized I wasn't ready for this to happen.

Too late she told me and I had to sit there and watch as he fucked her and drove her wild with pleasure.

View attachment 28678

It's no wonder why they go black!

Of course some wives find it hard walking down this road... deep inside them, I feel they so much want to. But are scared of where it'll lead.

Back