Chances a cuck finds his hotwife here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just joined today, so by no means do i expect anything to happen right off the bat, but as a single cuck from Cincinnati, what’s the honest chances of me meeting a Queen of Spades? Even if it’s not to date but just a meeting for a session and see where things go?

Thanks

Seeing as this is neither a cuckold site, nor a site where white females desire to find white mates I'd say ... "when hell freezes over".
I really think a lot of folks simply have a total misunderstanding as to what a cuckold IS and how one becomes one.
I would not go that far, but I would say finding a true cuckold relationship is very close to the impossible dream. I believe most cuckold relationships evolve from existing relationships but there are exceptions; and there is a cuckold forum on this site.

I was lucky to find my Dulcinea on Fetlife when I was not looking, but we spent three years as distant friends cheering each other on in our separate journeys until one day they merged. Now I'm living impossible dream.

Good luck in finding a wanton woman, but my advise is when you find her focus on the relationship and connection first over the fantasy. Being cuckolded by a woman you love and are connected to is so much powerful that just playing the role.

.....The fantasy play of cuckolding, when you think of it, is no more than an "open-ended" relationship where one is allowed to "play" and the other partner remains monogamous. Real cuckolding, as cuckQuix relates to, is much more dramatic, traumatic, and hazardous to relationships as it basically is cheating, where the affected spouse in NOT in the know of the cheating spouse. True cuckolding usually destroys a marriage or relationship.
pic_MacNfries-signature.jpg

It takes 2 to tango, if you are serious about it or in the same state of mind, why not??
I can't understand where's the "impossible". You know, women also need a partner or a soul mate to this.
Be open, be yourself and enjoy the ride :)

It's in how you present yourself. Putting everything else aside, there are a lot of white women/girls here, who love the idea of having a white man partner to help explore and share the overall experience. They're just not going to advertise this fact in the forums. The details are discussed privately and it's about having yourself together, finding common ground and mutually seeking ultimate erotic pleasure.

.....The fantasy play of cuckolding, when you think of it, is no more than an "open-ended" relationship where one is allowed to "play" and the other partner remains monogamous. Real cuckolding, as cuckQuix relates to, is much more dramatic, traumatic, and hazardous to relationships as it basically is cheating, where the affected spouse in NOT in the know of the cheating spouse. True cuckolding usually destroys a marriage or relationship.
View attachment 1827477
Mac, I still think your stuck in the 15th century with Shakespeare in your definitions.

Mac, I still think your stuck in the 15th century with Shakespeare in your definitions.
Its a free country, Quixote ... we may think as we wish, I guess, as long as what we think doesn't harm others, right? The accredited definitions to words are like the instruction book to operating a computer or auto, or something. You don't have to follow the instructions, but the majority do, and that just makes it tougher for the ones that don't. There's a lot of support for man as being a big contributor to climate change, for example. Probably 95-96% of scientists think so anyway, but there are those who don't believe that, as our fearless, brain dead leader in Washington.
I can assure you, however, when women are looking to develop a serious relationship with a man, the very high majority of them are NOT looking for men with the intentions of cheating on them. They're looking for that perfect man who is mentally & financially stable, with similar goals, and hopefully a very talented cock & tongue for sex.
So as a 'wannabe cuck' ... you just keep on looking for that woman who desires relationships with men they can cheat on .
I still have my feet firmly planted in the world of reality.
word_ToEachHisOwn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back