chance wife will want more black cock.

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Once my wife has her first bbc, Is there a good chance she will want more and more or do most women only do it once or twice. Just curious if what the say is true? My wife has really never a proper fucking from a bbc that she deserves.

Most of the women I have fucked come back for more, a couple of them have been dancing on my cock for over 10 years. I had one woman a few years ago that thoroughly enjoyed her fucking but afterwards said she didn't want the complications in her life. It was something she wanted to experience and that was it. A lot of women get addicted to the their bull(s) cock. There isn't any way of knowing until she has had the experience. From my experience I would guess around 60 to 70 percent of the women that cross the color barrier return for more over a long term. The rest try it once or twice and quit, some will enjoy BBC for a few years then drift away. Nearly all the women I have had sexual relations with have no desire to end their marriage, the IR sex is just something to add pleasure to their lives. A lot depends on her first experience. If she has never had a big cock she will need a bull that is patient and considerate. If her experience isn't positive it is unlikely she will want to try it again. If she is thoroughly fucked and gets her toes curled a few times the odds are she will be back.

Men have always enjoyed their "bit on the side" why shouldn't a woman?
I dislike the thought of anyone "owning" anyone else. It's your body and you are entitled to with it what you want. None of the women I am currently fucking are including their husbands. As far as I know none of the women have any intention of ending their marriages either. I, and sometimes a few of my friends are a pleasant way to spend an afternoon or evening. I belong to a group of several bulls and several women. We all keep our extra marital fucking within the group. This limits the chances of STD's and being discovered by unwelcome eyes.

Most of the women I have fucked come back for more, a couple of them have been dancing on my cock for over 10 years. I had one woman a few years ago that thoroughly enjoyed her fucking but afterwards said she didn't want the complications in her life. It was something she wanted to experience and that was it. A lot of women get addicted to the their bull(s) cock. There isn't any way of knowing until she has had the experience. From my experience I would guess around 60 to 70 percent of the women that cross the color barrier return for more over a long term. The rest try it once or twice and quit, some will enjoy BBC for a few years then drift away. Nearly all the women I have had sexual relations with have no desire to end their marriage, the IR sex is just something to add pleasure to their lives. A lot depends on her first experience. If she has never had a big cock she will need a bull that is patient and considerate. If her experience isn't positive it is unlikely she will want to try it again. If she is thoroughly fucked and gets her toes curled a few times the odds are she will be back.
Thanks for the honest reply, the problem i have is not so much that the wife doesnt want it or wouldnt try it but the selection of bbc in are area is not great

Depending on the first experience I guess. We encountered one guy who looked good but was a total jerk. That turned us off for almost a year.

Once my wife has her first bbc, Is there a good chance she will want more and more or do most women only do it once or twice. Just curious if what the say is true? My wife has really never a proper fucking from a bbc that she deserves.
After my first ... I always want more! And it must be Black.

kIM HERE, I HAVE CROSS OVER THE LINE one time, i'm still fuck that BULL, Roy my husband know about this 2,ROY work on me over two years, it fineing happen, Roy put & ad out on me, got flood with e-mail, I pick one out about 15 miles from us, he was about twice as big as Roy, it all most ******* me, inches by inches kept side in me, today I fuck Roy one time, the BULL 20 R MORE TIME,

Three women I have had serious relationships with cheating with black men which I put my blessing on since I didn't want to lose them. Believe me, it won't stop after one, two or a hundred times. It's an instant addiction for most women and you will have to get used to it and adjust to it.

If you were getting extra pussy what is the chance you'd want more extra pussy? Especially if your woman encouraged you to do it and wanted to watch or join in? It has nothing to do with the color, most people want some strange - male, female, white, black, gay, straight.

If you were getting extra pussy what is the chance you'd want more extra pussy? Especially if your woman encouraged you to do it and wanted to watch or join in?
I know this much, IF my wife was to say that to me, I WOULDN'T mentally humiliate her, or stop enjoying sex with her, as I enjoyed having sex with other women ... which is UNLIKE the many posts here that focus on humiliating the white husbands. Why all the hate for white males on this site, I'll never understand.
Yes, getting some "strange pussy" is very enjoyable, but I would prefer my wife enjoy it with me.

That question can't be answered until your wife actually does it. If she were to do it an enjoyed herself, then she would probably want to try again. If the experience is negative or she is racked with guilt, then perhaps she wouldn't want to do it again.

If her first is a good experience, I would bet there is a 2,651.8% chance she will want it again.

Back