Chance to Impregnate Wife Lost

Got2

Male
From
NY, US
Chance to Impregnate Wife Lost
My wife and I are in our early thirty’s and decided it was the right time to have a baby. After months of trying, frustration and anguish, we visited a fertility clinic. It was determined that my low sperm count was the issue. There were several options to alleviate improve my sperm production, but since neiter of us make enough money to afford the fancy treatments, we decided on the cheep and easy option: eating health, no alcahol and no masturbation.

I resolved that on her next cycle I would get her pregnant. She thought it would be romantic if we didn’t have sex for the three weeks leading up to the proper night to get her knocked up. I agreed, nor would there be any masturbating on my part to make sure of a good load of sperm. There would be a lot of sexual frustration, Blue Balls, on my part, but I was willing to accept this in order to get my lovely wife pregnant with our baby.

After careful calculations and watching for signs of ovulation, it just happened that on her most fertal night we were also invited to a birthday party of one of my wife’s best friends, Lisa. Linda, my wife, sensed my reluctance at spending any energy that night except love making. "Relax", she said, "we’ll make love after the party, and you know how sexy Lisa’s parties can be, it will get you warmed up." Indeed, Lisa and her husband were known for their sex themed parties. Once, as the winner of some game, I got to lick whiped cream off the tits and pussy of another man’s wife. I was frustrated, but reluctantly gave in; friendships are important.

We arrived and Lisa and her husband Joe were already drinking and having a good time. I should mention that they are an interracial couple. Lisa has a slim, tight, petite body; while Joe stands just over six feet tall, keeps his body in rock hard shape and his black skin practically glistenes in the light. Joe has an open lust for my wife, teasing her at parties, touching her whenever he gets an excuse and will stand near, with his imposing figure, during every conversation. So, he has a thing for white females; with Linda’s pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes, I guess he can’t resist. Linda knows it and enjoys the attention. His attentions and her acceptance has made me jealous on more than one party occasion. On those nights, back at home, I have given Linda an especailly hard and deep scession of sex. Her orgasms have been equeally powerful; I just wonder if it has been me or the thought of Joe that sends her over the edge.

Greetings were exchanged, with Joe planting a big kiss on my fertal wife’s lips. She was all bubbly from the attention and sexual energy, Soon after, the other 2 couples arrived. In no time the party was in full swing. About an hour into the night I noticed Joe flirting with my wife, touching her arm as he spoke to her, leaning in toward her as she replied; she was already pretty ******* and giggily. Lisa sauntered between them and suggested we play a game in her honor. We all agreed. I felt reluctant, but wanted to get the party over quickly so I could go home and impregnate my wife.

Lisa announced that it was to be a sex game. There would be one ‘Super Winner and some ‘Minor Winners". Sounded like good times for many, but she left the details of the game until, ‘we all got warmed up."
First, she instructed the men to strip to their underpants and then sit in a line on the livingroom floor. Then she announced that there would be a "Lingerie Show" put on by the women as they disrobed. All the men started to whoop and cheer.

Lisa turned on the sterio and started a slow, playful, strip tease for all the men in the room. My cock was instantly hard from all the built up sperm and tension of denial of the past three weeks. I went crazy when Linda took center stage. I practically wanted to jump her right then and impregnate her in front of all the onlookers. Linda had worn a sexy pair of black nylon stockings with a garter belt; I guess it was supposed to be a surprise for me when we got home later that evening. Instead, my fertal wife was now on display for all, my lust to take her was almost unbarable.

Linda sat on my lap after she was finished. I kissed her deeply, lustally, as our tongues flirted with each others. Her eyes sparkled in that way that all women in their fertal time do. My cock was straining against my boxers; Linda could feel every inch of my hardness.

After the final wife’s performance, Lisa took center stage again. Her red panties and bra really made her soft skin look radiant, not to mention her tight body. "Now, it’s my big Three Oh birthday party," she began. "I’d like something special, something naughty and something sexy. I want all of my girlfriends to remove their husband’s undies, I want to see the Full Monty of all my gal-pal’s husbands!"

I was shocked. Never had the men been allowed to be nude at Lisa’s parties. There was a lot of laughter and whistling in the room, by both the men and women. At that point, I should have insisted we call it a night, but I did not want to spoil everyone’s fun.

As us husbands stood up, Lisa had one more thing to say. "And, after all the husbands are naked, we will start the game." More ‘Ooohs and Aaahs’ filled the room.

Linda stood close to me, her perfume scent filling my nostrils, as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and let out a giggle as she whisked them down to my ankles. My hard cock bounced up and down for all to see. I was, by far, the hardest guy in the room.

I noticed Linda stealing a few glances at Joe’s cock as Lisa de-boxered him. His cock, in usual African American form, was twice as big as mine, and he was still mostly flacid. But, it was his balls, that hung down in their ebony sac, that were the real show. They were four times as large as mine.
It was Lisa’s turn to take center stage again. All of us guys stood in front of her, our hands at our sides, like good sports, to give her her wish, our Full Monty. Looking he directly in the eye, she chucked, "well, at least one of you is standing firm, happy to see me". Everyone laughed at my erect state. I laughed and played along. My balls were full of sperm; baby juice for my Linda's pussy.
Then Lisa said that the game would consist of us men facing each other on the floor one in front of the other, two pairs, with our legs interlocked at the knee. More instructions would follow.

Us guys then moved to sit on the floor, laughing as we got into position in front of each other. Joe took up position in front of me, spread his legs wide and placed his knees over mine. Soon, all the men were facing each other, in pairs, with there legs spread wide, cocks in full view to all. I was wondering what this game could be but we were all so horny and ******* it didn’t really matter. With us in that position, Lisa instruced us to lean back and place our left hand behind our backs for support.

When we were all laning back, she announced the ‘Super Prize’ would be go to the ‘First Winner’, he would get his choice of "Mate For The Night" from among all the wives. The Winner and his Mate would get the use of the master bedroom for an hour….without condoms! My stomach practically jumped into my throat at that. I was about to raise an objection.

Ignoring the comments from the men, she turned and said, "Now Ladies, let’s show the men what they could win. Bras and panties down! Now!" More whistles filled the room.

My cock twiched when I saw that Lisa had a shaved pussy; I decided what ever this game was, I was going to win. Fuck her with my full load. I had long harbored my own fantasies about fucking that arrogant Lisa.

Once divested of undergarment protection, fully nude with the exceptioin of stockings, Lisa commanded, "each wife, stand by your man." Linda’s trim pussy was just inches from my face when she took up position next to me, giving Joe a full nude view of the woman he had lusted over for so long.

For me, I took in Lisa’s tight, nude form. Her pert breasts, hard nipples, shaved pussy with its crease and pouty lips showing. I figured that those pussy lips received a constant workout from Joe’s huge member. "I’m next," is the thought that flashed through my mind.

After a few moments to let the guys view the naked wives, Lisa went on to explaine the game. "Okay guys, here are the rules: you are to masturbate the man in front of you until he comes. The Super Winner will the be first man to get the other guy off first. You know his prize, first choice and no condoms. The other winners will be the guys who get their opposite off. They will win the choice of sex with the loser’s wife, condoms required. Every guy will have the incentive to get the other guy off."

There was silence in the room. I thought to myself, there is now way I could last very long with the Blue Balls hanging between my legs. I was also worried that if I lost my wife would probably get pregnant by Joe instead of me.

I could tell this game shocked all the guys except Joe. He had a cocky smile like he knew he would win. As I sarted to get up to call it off, Lisa quickly steped over to me, put her hand on my shoulder and said, "come on, doesn’t this game have the best prizes ever." Her sexy voice, her pert tits just above my head and her feminine pussy lips at eye level made me forget my situation. My cock was leaking pre come, at this stage, my mind was filled with both lust and fear. The other couples encouraged me to play along, "we’re all good friends, afterall." My wife, still standing next to me, whispered, ‘your choice’. I simply nodded my agreement.

Lisa gave the count down: "ONE..TWO..THREE..GO!" I reach over and took Joe’s flaccid cock in my hand, its weight shocked me, its length was larger than my hand. He reached over, grabbed my balls with a firm grip, squeezed, and said, "you are really full. I bet I can drain your balls in less than a minute." His grin sent a shock of horror down my spine. His hand quickly moved to my shaft. My whole 5 inch cock fit in his hand with room. He fingered the tip of my cock and started to beat me off, fast. He was good. His attentions were not a weak or cautious jerk; he was really into touching my sensitive spots and bringing me off.

I swallowd hard as I started to stoke his cock, hoping that the view of my naked wife in front of him would get him hard, quickly. I glanced over at the other two pairs of men; they were just slowly jerking each other off. In no hurry to make each other come. I realized then that if I didn’t get Joe off fast I would lost it, my fertal wife would be his to claim. His seed would be what gushed into her womb tonight, her most fertal night of the month.

I focused, drew in another breath, and beat him off as fast as I could. His balls were so large that they bounced up against my forearm every time I stroked him. Joe laughed as he felt my cock throb, "it’s no use man your going to blow before me." The tips of his fingers now fingering that most sensitive spot under the head of my cock. He let out a few more chuckles.

I was trying to think of anything but coming, blinking my eyes in desperation. Linda, knowing my predicament, rubbed my back. "Hold on baby. Don’t come! You can’t come tonight is our special night." She said in a soft voice. I was sweating. Joe was jerking me really hard. I had to let go of his now hard monster cock, close my eyes shut, try not to come.

I was leaning back on my one hand, breathing hard, while Joe alternated his strokes, causing me to feel different pressure on my cock. Then I felt my balls tighten up against my body. Joe noticed it too. I breathed in hard as Joe slid his fingers past my cock and cuped my balls with his fingers. Circling his fingers behind my ball sac, he gave that little spot behind every man’s sac that is super sensitive a little gentile tickle. Drub, drub, drum, his fingers tapped against that area. The next instant he slid his fingers forward and squeezed my sperm swolen testicles.

I realized it was happening the moment I heard Linda give off a shocked, "Ohhhoo!"

My eyes sprang open to find my wife with a shocked look on her face, her hand over her mouth. While I was looking at her, I blasted 2 weeks of come all over my stomach and chest. Joe aimed my spurting cock back toward me. All of my saved sperm, my baby makers, now covered my stomach. Spent. Useless. Wasted. Lost. Defeated.

Joe let out a ‘Woop!’ of victory.

I fell back against my back, my cock quickly becoming flacid, limp aginst my loins. I closed my eyes to the torment of thoughts running throug my mind. I could hear the other men taunting each other as they now struggled with renewed efforts to claim a prize for themselves.

When it was all over, the losers remained on the floor. Lisa thew down a box of tissues and a wet washcloth for each of us. When we had finshed cleaning ourselves, Lisa announced, "Now Ladies, line up against near the fireplace so that the winners can chose their prize." The lump in my throat made it impossible for me to raise any objections.

"Ok Super Winner, choose your prize."

Joe, with a cocky smile, still nude with his semi-hard cock bouncing up and down, strode up with a big confident smile and gave each lady, standing nude except for nylon stockings, a good look over. Then he walked back to my wife, ran his fingers through her trim bush, traced his fingers across her stomach, her fertal womb, drew her toward him and give her a deep kiss. Looking her in the eyes, "This fine Lady is the real Winner!"

Laughter and applause filled the room, echoed off the walls. All I could do was put my head down in defeat, shivers running down my spine. Little did the other guests know what what I had just really lost.

As the About To Fuck couple passed my me on their way to the upstairs bedroom, Linda asked in a weak voice, ‘Okay??"

I didn’t look up. All I could do is whisper, "Go".

Lisa then giggled and squeeled in delight as Rob, a confident Marketing Director, chose her next. He’d have give the birthday girl a nice prize fuck, but his emissions would be contained in a condom.
I managed to get myself into a chair when one of the other loser husbands handed me a tall, cold, beer. I took several long swigs befor I heard my wife’s first screams of orgasm. For the next hour, I would hear many orgasmic scrams from the upstairs bedroom. I lost track after her fifth.
Lisa and her partner had gone off to the spare bedroom. The loser couples, the guys who had lost and the women who were not chosen, seemed to dissapear into the kitchen and dining rooms. I was too spent, exhausted and dejected to move.

Then a curious thing happened. Kim, a tall, large breated woman came and asked if she could play with my cock and balls while her husband, the final winner, took her from behind.
It was a shock.

Who knows what motivated her. Sympathy? The thrill of playing with empty balls as the victor takes his prize?

I nodded in agreement and spread my legs. My cock shrivled down to about two and a half inches in size, my balls empty. Kim turned and put a condom on her husband, keeping with the rules.

Kim looked me in the eyes, pressed her fingers against my balls as her husband entered her. I pressed deeper into the seat, put my head back and closed my eyes.

Kim yanked, pressed and squeezed my balls as her husband fucked her. I could feel every breath on my loins. Still, through it all, my cock remained limp. At least my attention was diverted from the thought of my wife’s pussy being seeded, repeatedly, by a Black man.

Kim locked her eyes on mine as her husband grunted that deep manly sound as he unloaded his sperm into his wife. Kim gave me one last laugh and jerk as her husband pulled out of her.

After they left to shower up, I got dressed. Then, I eased my frustration with several more beers. Three, or four more.

Some time later, my wife, now dressed but with that Well Fucked Look, entered the living room and sat next to me. She leaned over me and gave me a brief kiss on the lips. I put my forehead against hers. All she said was, "it was good."

The party broke up soon after. Lisa and Joe stood at the door, big smiles on their faces, and bid their guests farewell. Joe, of course, gave Linda a final deep kiss. Lisa gave me a kiss on the cheek, ‘for being such a good sport.’ Bitch!

Linda drove us home. I was too ******* and weak in the knees.

Later, as we got ready for bed, Linda mentioned that she had taken a shower immediately after Joe ‘finished.’ She told me she washed herself throughly. I did want to discuss the possible pregnancy, that she might even be pregnant at that very moment. When we climbed into bed I tried to make love to her, at least to give myself a chance at adding my sperm to the race. I could not even get it up.

After I cried on her shoulder, my head burried in her blond hair, the scent of musk and sex still on her, shivers and spasms raced up and down my body. I could only roll off her, when I regained control, and drift off to sleep.

I awoke late the next morning. Linda informed me that she had already been out to the pharmacy. "Pregnancy test?", I asked. "Morning after pill," was her response.

Later, we talked. Talked long and hard. I will have another chance to get her pregnant. But, if my sperm is not up to the task, then, Joe will be offered the opportunity. We can not affort fertility treatments or a sperm bank. Linda said, "he's a good guy, and the husband of my good friend. Can't think of anyone better."

The word ‘cuckold’ came up, several times. That, and the concept of ‘my new roll’.

But, that is another story. A long and involved story.

Weakn....
Details of the match or the fucking? I thought I covered the match in detail.

Since the story was told from the viewpoint of the husband, the fucking isn't part of his tale. Perhaps I should now write from the viewpoint of the wife??

Hint: I know some detials about this little part that Linda, Lisa and Kim know, but the rest of you can only guess at. :)

Weakn....

Since the story was told from the viewpoint of the husband, the fucking isn't part of his tale. Perhaps I should now write from the viewpoint of the wife??

Hint: I know some detials about this little part that Linda, Lisa and Kim know, but the rest of you can only guess at. :)
Actually I meant the details about the fucking part but you pointed on a better issue. If you tell the story from Linda's viewpoint it would be pretty much exciting. But I am not talking about only what she sees and how she's fucked. I am talking about hew view about Joe, her opinions and feelings about him and her viewpoint in that night and finally she felt about the sex with Joe...

And can you clarify what you meant with your "hint"?

Weakn....

also can you check my story and let me know your opinion?
this is my story:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/sudanese-man-immigrates-into-polish-girl.13792/

Part of the Hint: Linda was not the only one that night who knew she was fertal and that hubby was both having difficulties getting her pregnant and that he was 'saving up' his sperm.

Part of the Hint: Linda was not the only one that night who knew she was fertal and that hubby was both having difficulties getting her pregnant and that he was 'saving up' his sperm.
So does it mean that Linda is supported to be impregnated by Joe?

Not a bad story at all - good, original premise which I liked. But please use a spell checker and if you aren't sure about the grammar and sentence structure, have someone read it over before you post. Simple mistakes like that, which can be easily rectified, break the flow of the story and will loose some readers. There are thousands and thousands of cuck stories out there that people can read. Don't give them a reason to stop reading yours. Like I said, original which is worth a lot of points in my book so keep writing!

Back