CHALENGE for BULLFIGHT-WHITE BULL VS BLACK BULL

WHITE MALES & BLACK MALES ARE:

• Total voters
I may be a slut, but not your slut white boy. (like your new puncuation skills though)
I don't want you to be mine slut,you are not by kind females who I like.I don't want to abuse you calling you slut,all females are hot nice sluts-whites and blacks.I wish you some big hard black cock to pound wild your slutty cunt.

mmmm acord220 knows whats up, some white guys may have nice cocks but they are still inferior to the muscular black man

mmmm acord220 knows whats up, some white guys may have nice cocks but they are still inferior to the muscular black man
Joe,do you feel inferior like a male cause you are white male?I was been in the group fucking with black males,they are hot males but I'm hot male too and I don't retreat on any black male.I fuck hard black cunts of black females & fill up their wombs with my hot white cum.

Joe,do you feel inferior like a male cause you are white male?I was been in the group fucking with black males,they are hot males but I'm hot male too and I don't retreat on any black male.I fuck hard black cunts of black females & fill up their wombs with my hot white cum.

all i know is that white girls need to be taking some big black cock, and i prefer to see this because i love the color contrast and i love when white girls creamy pussy juices cover a nice big dark cock

all i know is that white girls need to be taking some big black cock, and i prefer to see this because i love the color contrast and i love when white girls creamy pussy juices cover a nice big dark cock
Don't you love the color contrast of your white cock & some black pussy and her juices to flow on your hard white cock too.Black females want and need it to take at their cunts big white cock,they write in other sites:my black pussy for white cocks only.It's a very strange why here at blacktowhite.com don't have any black females,don't you think?black females are same lusty sluts thirsty to fuck with big white cocks like white females are sluts thirsty to fuck with big black cocks.White male bulls are not less hot and hard fuckers by black male bulls and we all are same superrior males.Interracial sex don't mean black males with white females only but white males with black females.Black cunts need to be pound and fuck by Big White Cock,they love it.This is reality and if here on site have whimping weak male persons(cuckolds) who even not a males don't mean this is real situation in a world or i don't know may be american white males are not so mascular like white males from central and eastern europe from where i come too.

Don't you love the color contrast of your white cock & some black pussy and her juices to flow on your hard white cock too.Black females want and need it to take at their cunts big white cock,they write in other sites:my black pussy for white cocks only.It's a very strange why here at blacktowhite.com don't have any black females,don't you think?black females are same lusty sluts thirsty to fuck with big white cocks like white females are sluts thirsty to fuck with big black cocks.White male bulls are not less hot and hard fuckers by black male bulls and we all are same superrior males.Interracial sex don't mean black males with white females only but white males with black females.Black cunts need to be pound and fuck by Big White Cock,they love it.This is reality and if here on site have whimping weak male persons(cuckolds) who even not a males don't mean this is real situation in a world or i don't know may be american white males are not so mascular like white males from central and eastern europe from where i come too.

I like what you write. ;) You are my white brother, hot whiter cock. ;)

Little wife want tell me but she checked the black bulls in the survey.She has had two bbc at once and love every black inch.

Back