chad watches his wife get fucked

8INYAFEELS

Male
Real Person
Chad loved megan he loved her heart shaped ass smooth and full he loved her nipples always responsive and perky at the slightest touch he loved her deep mouth with lil to no gag reflex AAAAAH he day dreamed. He thought he pleased Megan like she pleased him. He could be no further from the truth.
Megan was secretly having sex with her Black landlord Larry and had been for the duration of her and chads relationship roughly about three years. Larry gave her what chad couldn't That feeling of being split when he rode her rump with wreckless abandon. The way he grabbed her hair and used it as a steering device the way he cropped and fish hooked her mouth to humiliate the white slut into submission.. Chad could and would never call his Megan those foul words but Larry was a black warrior and had little regard for the comforts of a fuck slut.. who taught him this foul way of being thought chad but if he only knew what Megan was thinking when in his bed he would never step up to the plate again because like larry my BBC gets me deep in the dugout every time.. Too be continued.

Just made this story for my fuck sluts that like mental stimulation with this BBD.View attachment 35040View attachment 35040View attachment 35040

View attachment 35040View attachment 35041View attachment 35040View attachment 35041View attachment 35042View attachment 35043naoim 1.jpg

Attachments

• HPIM1015.jpg
    HPIM1015.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 299
  • CIMG9022.JPG
    CIMG9022.JPG
    810.3 KB · Views: 289
Chad loved megan with all his conviction.. He remem0306102324gs.jpeg29287_1461877024846_1171068700_31339911_2330828_n.jpg0306102324gs.jpegpic 2.JPG bered the nice walks they had by the lake.. he would pack away some snacks and a bottle of Pinot Noir wine perfect nothing better than being with my hot babe.... who knows maybe tonight i can get to second base he thought we kissed for the first time last week and that's when i gave her a friendship ring. He remembered getting on one knee when he told Megan "no matter what ever happened they would always be friends .. and to take this ring as a token of my loyalty to you" Megan held back a laugh "but we only known each other a month Chad" I don't know it feels so right said chad..On one of Chad and Megans outings to the lake.. Chad noticed more than usual amount of black guys present.. and he really noticed how they looked at Megan. Dam jungle bums thought Chad this is my special place for me and Megan.. I don't care if its a public park.. shouldn't these hoodlums be selling some ******* some one any one sell to all of your heathen kind for all i care! As chad set up the picnic area.. Megan said let me go to the rest room babe.. I'll go with you blurted out Chad.. No NO Honey stay here finish setting up i will be back before you open the wine. Goodb- I mean i'll be right back. Megan was excited as she got out of view she instantly walked over to where the brothas was chillin.. Anyone know where the rest room is. Shawn stepped up as it was a first cum first served situation let me show you he led Megan by the hand to the restroom....

When they came to the rest room entrance Megan said thanks i can take it from here.. Shawn said No problem glad to be of service.. Megan couldn't resist as she let go of Shawn's hand she let her hand graze his cock.. MMMMMM.. SHE SAID.... Whoa said Shawn isn't your man here with you today? Don't worry about him he's my lil white bitch and does what ever i tell him.. If you want to have some fun follow me in the restroom in exactly three minutes. Megan walked off swaying her hips as best she could.. Oh yea! it's about to go down! right in the park at 1:35 pm thought Shawn.. Then he realized that her punk ass boyfriend would come looking.. So Shawn told one of the yongster's .. Miko come here see that nerdy whiteboy over there Miko looked you mean the one settin up a picnic like Martha Stewart? Yea him keep a eye on him give the alert whistle if you see him come this way got it i got 20 dollars fo you when im done .. Fa sho said Miko.. By this time three minutes had passed and Shawn made his way over to the restroom....

When Shaw walked in the restroom what he saw made him realize he was not on his game.. One of lil homies no older than 16 had the white bitch pinned in the corner bangin the skin off the white bitch knees. as her knees scraped on the cold pissy concrete floor of the restroom Shawn thought ******* i better salvage what i can out of this.. Shawn squeezed in front of the white slut Megan and crammed his pipe in her slutty juicy mouth gurp glop garble unnhh your ******* me slobbered Megan with a black meatpipe down her throat stop sttoap stop your i can..... brea breathe! Shut up you fuck slut you know this what you want.. As Shawn pile drived Megan mouth more brothas started filling up the bathroom ..soon she was getting Dped made to lick nut off the pissy bathroom floor ..and uterly humiliated and destroyed!! All the while Chad is sitting down legs crossed dreaming of his beauty queen of a woman Megan... Whats taking her so long thought Chad.. its been about 15 minutes so far.. He looked towards the bathroom and noticed a group of men walking in a hurried fashion towards the restrooms he got up and started towards the bathroom.. thats when Miko gave the alert whistle. Shawn yelled bounce her boyfriend is coming everybody dashed out some pulling up there pants as they ran laughing.. Megan was a mess hair disheveled from all the guys using her head as a personal catchers mitt.. by the time Chad got over to the restrooms every one had vacated.. he called in the womens rest room hun everything ok.. Yea yelled Megan i think i started my period.. honey would you get me my things out of the purse.. Go get my purse Chad! ok honey Chad rushed to get the purse and was happy he had such a great woman.

When Chad got to the purse he couldn't help but look inside what he saw made his heart sink.. an opened pack of magnum sized condoms... missing one??? Strange thought Chad we haven't even had sex yet and wait.. so who's condoms are these he was furious. When Chad made it back to the rest room he held back his temper this was not the place to do that thought Chad.0306102341.jpeg1013070751.jpg He said honey i got your purse. At that moment Megan walked out and gave Chad a big kiss i missed you stud muffin Chad loved when she called him that even though how does she know Im a stud muffin if we haven't had sex yet.. oh well.. AS she kissed him chad slid his hands down and encountered something gooey and wet.. babe whats on the back of your shirt. oh that's water said Megan the sink was stopped up.. Chad thought about the condoms.. Babe im not in your business or nothing but when i got your purse i noticed a pack of condoms with one missing. Megan pulled herself back from Chad OMG tell me you didn't totally invade my privacy like that....

Attachments

• 34513_1505507995593_1171068700_31449962_4059469_n.jpg
    34513_1505507995593_1171068700_31449962_4059469_n.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 260
Back