Cervix Penetration

I can tell you from experience that at he very least I can close to having my cervix penetrated. It's a very intense and painful feeling followed by a euphoric orgasm. He was over 11 inches long and very thick which is probably why he never made it into the opening. I admit I love having the cervix bumped though.... makes me wet just thinking about it.

When it comes to believing a few posters or a ton of medical sources, I'll go with the medical sources on this one 100% of the time. I've had the pleasure of seeing a half dozen or so cervix openings, and I can say with no reservations, no cock of any size is going inside the cervix without extreme pain and without extreme damage to the female reproductive organs.
Sometimes you just need to start smelling what some posters are shoveling out.
gif_CRAP.gif .........gif_ToiletStoppedUP.gif Mac

Last edited:
Hmmm well let's see... I asked my husband who is a doctor and he said while it is not a good thing for it to happen it is biologically possible. If you had taken the time to read my post you would have seen that I said he came close to penetrating my cervix and that he would bump the cervix. Last I checked there wasn't anything MEDICAL about the conversation. So here's a thought: you are wholly incorrect.

Hmmm well let's see... I asked my husband who is a doctor and he said while it is not a good thing for it to happen it is biologically possible.

Well, if that's what your husband said, that's interesting, because we weren't talking about it being biologically possible, we were talking about it being physically possible, which is why I posted the pics above. The only possibility would be if the cervix was completely dilated during childbirth, and I know of no woman who's gonna want cock penetration after a baby has passed through her birth canal. Or, possibly he has a #2 pencil size dick.
What kind of doctor is your husband, anyway?
gif_Yellowball-rollingEyes2.gif

Last edited:
Well I always thought this was impossible due to the small size of the cervical opening. However, seeing Mac's post now, I'm not too sure it isn't possible. If the opening can normally be up to 3cm, that is nearly 1 1/4" in diameter. My cock is probably only about 1.5" in diameter. If the cervix has any ability to stretch under pressure, it seems plausible.

If the opening can normally be up to 3cm, that is nearly 1 1/4" in diameter. My cock is probably only about 1.5" in diameter. If the cervix has any ability to stretch under pressure, it seems plausible.
hoping hubby, I'm betting that the 2-3 cm mentioned in the pic is the diameter across the entire cervix, not just the little opening into the cervix tunnel. At least on the females I've examined, that's been the case. And I also know, there is no elasticity in the cervix hole, so it isn't going to stretch. It would have to dilate, and that's not the normal state of the cervix. ;)

Found this graph that gives you an idea of the size change during baby birth:
pic_cervix-DilationStages.jpg

Last edited:
I think actual entry into the cervix is at the least - highly improbable.
I like petite woman and have an ex-girlfriend who reminded me that when we first began dating her OB pointed out that her cervix had been torn from the vaginal wall. It had caused her some pain (the reason for the visit) but as I said in a post elsewhere on the site. Woman's body's are amazing and the cervix will adjust it's position to accommodate the cock size. I can attest to that directly.
While I'm very thick- I think if it were possible to wedge your way into the average cervix- I would have found it by now! :)

I was introduced to cuckolding by a black girlfriend who was a size queen. She was a nurse and she insisted her lovers be 10in+ because she loved having her cervix penetrated. Although she referred to it as the cock of her bull penetrating her twice. She got immense pleasure from it, however she did say she has to be very aroused for it to work.
Naturally I am too small to ever be able to verify such an experience

It IS possible. Whether you believe it or not, Mac. I am not the most endowed, but my ex was 4'11". She claimed I penetrated every time. It was painful at first penetration, then she enjoyed it and came over and over again. She was just so tiny. She could not even naturally birth a 6lb. baby. Had to go C-Section. Dr. would not risk it.

hoping hubby, I'm betting that the 2-3 cm mentioned in the pic is the diameter across the entire cervix, not just the little opening into the cervix tunnel. At least on the females I've examined, that's been the case. And I also know, there is no elasticity in the cervix hole, so it isn't going to stretch. It would have to dilate, and that's not the normal state of the cervix. ;)

Found this graph that gives you an idea of the size change during baby birth:
View attachment 506086
I swear you're the Cliff Claven of this site.

She was just so tiny. She could not even naturally birth a 6lb. baby. Had to go C-Section. Dr. would not risk it.
The one that would have had to be "tiny" would be you, falcond. It is impossible to penetrate an undilated cervix with a penis. Let me say that really, really slow ... I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.
Show me ANY information proving me incorrect. Also, IF, you WERE able to penetrate the cervix, then there was probably no reason she would have had to have a caesarian delivery.
Open a woman's legs and pussy up, look at the cervix ... at that tiny hole. No COCK is going to go inside that cervix. NONE.

The one that would have had to be "tiny" would be you, falcond. It is impossible to penetrate an undilated cervix with a penis. Let me say that really, really slow ... I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.
Show me ANY information proving me incorrect. Also, IF, you WERE able to penetrate the cervix, then there was probably no reason she would have had to have a caesarian delivery.
Open a woman's legs and pussy up, look at the cervix ... at that tiny hole. No COCK is going to go inside that cervix. NONE.
Ah, the residential hater at his work again. Did I personally insult you? No. Was I trying to be funny? No. All I know is what she told me. You may be in the medical/insurance field, but you don't know everything about every woman. Some have a smaller, shorter birth canal than others. All I know is she told me that she could feel me up in her womb and remember, she is 4'11". Smaller everything on her. I am just responding by what she told me. You say it is impossible, that is fine. You might want to also talk to my doctor (tiny laotian lady who I am terrified of. lol), as well as my ex-wife.
And you also might want to take an attitude grow up pill. I did not deserve your insults.

Ah, the residential hater at his work again. Did I personally insult you? No. Was I trying to be funny? No. All I know is what she told me. You may be in the medical/insurance field, but you don't know everything about every woman. Some have a smaller, shorter birth canal than others. All I know is she told me that she could feel me up in her womb and remember, she is 4'11". Smaller everything on her. I am just responding by what she told me. You say it is impossible, that is fine. You might want to also talk to my doctor (tiny laotian lady who I am terrified of. lol), as well as my ex-wife.
And you also might want to take an attitude grow up pill. I did not deserve your insults.

falcond ... where did I insult you? When I wrote {The one that would have had to be "tiny" would be you,} I was referring to your penis needing to be small to enter the cervix, not you. If THAT is what you took as an insult, you need to grow another layer of skin, man. Just show me the proof ... that's all. "residential hater" ... who's calling who names? Geesh!

pic_cervix-normal.jpg
An eyeball view of a normal cervix during a regular exam. That tiny black hole is less than 1/2 of an inch wide, and it does not stretch like the vagina walls, for Christ sake. If its not dilated, penetrating that with anything would cause injury and tons of pain. Ask the ladies in this forum how it feels when the doc uses a skinny little probe or inserts an IUD. ;)

Last edited:
Back