Central IL couple seeking first time BBC.

We are wanting the frist time now. We both talked this for little over two years now. It's something we both talk about when we are horny. My ex wife and talked a lite about buying never alot me and my wife now talk about her fucking a big black cock almost daily I do get turned on by watches I want to bad. I have learned she g ts turned on because I am turned on and she wants bbc. Fact she told me today every black man she see she wonders what his dick looks or how big it is. Oh y s size matters I do believe her fucking is just fucking and we love each other . We from the country s.all town but here is no body we kno to speck about this . Just found this site today we are from Virginia Henry county. Any bbc in our area please let us know we are still figuring this site out. I have saw some of the biggest cocks I have ever seen any where so hopefully we are in the right place. Wife is fine with it too ...she only like the big ones in this case the huge monster one lol I love her

We are wanting the frist time now. We both talked this for little over two years now. It's something we both talk about when we are horny. My ex wife and talked a lite about buying never alot me and my wife now talk about her fucking a big black cock almost daily I do get turned on by watches I want to bad. I have learned she g ts turned on because I am turned on and she wants bbc. Fact she told me today every black man she see she wonders what his dick looks or how big it is. Oh y s size matters I do believe her fucking is just fucking and we love each other . We from the country s.all town but here is no body we kno to speck about this . Just found this site today we are from Virginia Henry county. Any bbc in our area please let us know we are still figuring this site out. I have saw some of the biggest cocks I have ever seen any where so hopefully we are in the right place. Wife is fine with it too ...she only like the big ones in this case the huge monster one lol I love her
Please keep us posted on your progress!

Mmmm. Y'all sound like you're as nasty a lover as I am too🔥. I have my fun with being spun as you both as well 😉

Back