central FL wife lookin for BBC

I am the husband speaking for both of us, we are looking for a black FB in central Florida... my wife is extremely hot and craves black men. She has a black personal trainer at her gym and lately she loves throwing it in my face how much she wants him. This is real...I want my wife to have a well hung blackman on the side to keep her satisfied like she needs. Plz dont waste our time by trying to fish pictures of my wife... if ur not willing to send several pics and communicate on the phone then dont bother. We are looking for tha real thing. thx :) email me at betatesta13@hotmail.com

Attachments

• imagjggd.jpg
    imagjggd.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 400
  • imagejphgv.jpg
    imagejphgv.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 378
Damn you are very sexy I really would consider meeting you 2 if you all were closer, but I go to school in Albany,GA which is about 1hr from Tallahassee so that means I would have to drive 4 hours which is a no can do for a college student over and over. In saying all that you are a very sexy woman who could just walk up to a black man at the grocery store and wink at him and he would be all over you lol you do not have to be on this website. Good luck though wish you 2 were closer!!

I will pay $1000 just to watch, no video, or photo, no touch, its my fantasy to see real white wife get fucked by bbc, please respond, i will travel anywhere.

I am the husband speaking for both of us, we are looking for a black FB in central Florida... my wife is extremely hot and craves black men. She has a black personal trainer at her gym and lately she loves throwing it in my face how much she wants him. This is real...I want my wife to have a well hung blackman on the side to keep her satisfied like she needs. Plz dont waste our time by trying to fish pictures of my wife... if ur not willing to send several pics and communicate on the phone then dont bother. We are looking for tha real thing. thx :) email me at betatesta13@hotmail.com

Why not make your experiences with bbc's more richer, more joyous, and more fulfilling by transforming and transcending yourself into a black woman by conceiving their offspring.

Back