central FL wife lookin for BBC

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Wifeneedsblack, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Wifeneedsblack

Wifeneedsblack New Member

I am the husband speaking for both of us, we are looking for a black FB in central Florida... my wife is extremely hot and craves black men. She has a black personal trainer at her gym and lately she loves throwing it in my face how much she wants him. This is real...I want my wife to have a well hung blackman on the side to keep her satisfied like she needs. Plz dont waste our time by trying to fish pictures of my wife... if ur not willing to send several pics and communicate on the phone then dont bother. We are looking for tha real thing. thx :) email me at betatesta13@hotmail.com

Attached Files:

2. Longboy897

Longboy897 New Member

I can help you with that, young male just relocated to Orlando

3. Wifeneedsblack

she is going to want more pics, send to email address

HARD BLACK DICK likes this.
  4. Wifeneedsblack

she is going to want more pics, send to email address

5. Lamaratl

Lamaratl Member Real Person

In Orlando this weekend

6. How far are you 2 from Tallahassee, Florida?

7. Wifeneedsblack

sry busy this weekend, plus we are not looking for a one time thing.

8. Wifeneedsblack

3 hours lol... if ur willing to drive, send info to email provided.

9. Damn you are very sexy I really would consider meeting you 2 if you all were closer, but I go to school in Albany,GA which is about 1hr from Tallahassee so that means I would have to drive 4 hours which is a no can do for a college student over and over. In saying all that you are a very sexy woman who could just walk up to a black man at the grocery store and wink at him and he would be all over you lol you do not have to be on this website. Good luck though wish you 2 were closer!!

10. Lamaratl

Lamaratl Member Real Person

I'm there often.

11. orlando420male

orlando420male New Member

Damn you're hot. Hot white guy here always down to clean up. No need for it to go to waste!

12. bbtb1962

bbtb1962 Member

I am in Orlando, let's talk.

13. bowbow23

bowbow23 Member

14. Renzy Rogers

Renzy Rogers New Member

15. Zapodlo

Zapodlo New Member

I will pay $1000 just to watch, no video, or photo, no touch, its my fantasy to see real white wife get fucked by bbc, please respond, i will travel anywhere.

16. LUVINTERRACIAL

LUVINTERRACIAL Member

Why not make your experiences with bbc's more richer, more joyous, and more fulfilling by transforming and transcending yourself into a black woman by conceiving their offspring.