Central Cali BBW Seeking Gentleman Bull (first time)

BBC-Hottie

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
P1070594.JPG P1090327.JPG P1090305.JPG P1090200.JPG White, straight older conservative couple in central California seeking a patient, gentleman bull to meet up with in a few months maybe? Must be clean, discrete and thick (I do prefer thick cocks). This will be our first time and hopefully we will all be sipping wine together! :) (a bit nervous here). Prefer to meet in a public setting.

(Serious inquires only and I'm not giving out any more of hubbies pics of me to random requests)

I only ck my messages periodically so please be patient! It may take up to a few weeks a response. We lead a very busy life but need that release like all folks do!

Last edited:
How close to LA are u guys I am in the 951 area code . Heres my email Better way to stay in contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prefer not say exactly, prefer to meet in another town in public. If the chemistry and vibe feels right then proceed to next step. We can travel to Sacto, central valley or bay area. Favorite place to visit is the central coast.

View attachment 499671 View attachment 499669 View attachment 499670 View attachment 499672 White, straight older conservative couple in central California seeking a patient, gentleman bull to meet up with in a few months maybe? Must be clean, discrete and thick (I do prefer thick cocks). This will be our first time and hopefully we will all be sipping wine together! :) (a bit nervous here). Prefer to meet in a public setting.

(Serious inquires only and I'm not giving out any more of hubbies pics of me to random requests)

I only ck my messages periodically so please be patient! It may take up to a few weeks a response. We lead a very busy life but need that release like all folks do!
i like what I see

Prefer not say exactly, prefer to meet in another town in public. If the chemistry and vibe feels right then proceed to next step. We can travel to Sacto, central valley or bay area. Favorite place to visit is the central coast.
I would meet in cali let me know where

Back