Celebrating Interracial

Why not the two ?
. Someone has to begin. First one. Then the other. Then maybe both together. Multiples is a step along the way in the lifestyle. Some women have had several lovers but usualy one at a time. Multiples often involves a change in a womans psyche or culture.

As much as we love the sexual aspect of Interracial, let's also give kudos to the sensual aspect of it. I hope these pics will do justice to that. If they don't, then let the fault be all mine.

View attachment 13817View attachment 13818View attachment 13819View attachment 13820View attachment 13821View attachment 13822View attachment 13823View attachment 13824View attachment 13825View attachment 13826View attachment 13827
As long as we are celebrating Black Males with white females! Or white sissies!

That’s the way you do it,,,own that pussy,,,my husband I wouldn’t have it any other way,,,besides, cream pies don’t grow on trees, somebody has to make em before you can eat em! LOL
It takes a trusted chef to make good cream pies. I would not refuse such a cake with a thick, well-whipped cream. You need to be well aroused to eat everything and lick the rest.

Back