Celebrating Interracial

Giving Black Santa a blowjob.

Fantastic thread.
This is Jasmine, S. Fl puerto rican hottie - I helped introduce her to BBC and she ended up doing some adult modeling some years back as she is always horny and needs money too.
a nice combination for women to end up sucking and fucking for all39.jpg funtimes 040.jpg funtimes 072.jpg to see.
she loved to suck & fuck and figured why not get paid for it - she did more then a few scenes for sensational and a couple other Miami area companies.
Good job Jasmine! Wonder what she is up these days
Nice girl, really enjoyed having fun with her

Fantastic thread.
This is Jasmine, S. Fl puerto rican hottie - I helped introduce her to BBC and she ended up doing some adult modeling some years back as she is always horny and needs money too.
a nice combination for women to end up sucking and fucking for allView attachment 1552766 View attachment 1552774 View attachment 1552776 to see.
she loved to suck & fuck and figured why not get paid for it - she did more then a few scenes for sensational and a couple other Miami area companies.
Good job Jasmine! Wonder what she is up these days
Nice girl, really enjoyed having fun with her
good on you...looks oodles of fun

Cwd882qXUAASK1f.jpg:large

As much as we love the sexual aspect of Interracial, let's also give kudos to the sensual aspect of it. I hope these pics will do justice to that. If they don't, then let the fault be all mine.

View attachment 13817View attachment 13818View attachment 13819View attachment 13820View attachment 13821View attachment 13822View attachment 13823View attachment 13824View attachment 13825View attachment 13826View attachment 13827
Bless you for a post focusing on the sensual aspect. SO beautiful. SO right!

Back