Caught

Endorfiner

Male
From
Sweden
Hi all,

Few months ago I was fucking a couple, she was in dogi style to me and her hubby crossdressed. Everything went ok, till the moment when their ******* came in and saw what we did. She realized that I was fucking her mom but what to hell do her ******* in mom lingerie. We had to explain her the all story with cuckold and that her mom likes to have many men which make hubby feel good and proud od his wife. Then we explained her that, her ******* crossdressed because he lost a bet.

Have you ever been caught? I which situation? What did you do?

Hi all,

Few months ago I was fucking a couple, she was in dogi style to me and her hubby crossdressed. Everything went ok, till the moment when their ******* came in and saw what we did. She realized that I was fucking her mom but what to hell do her ******* in mom lingerie. We had to explain her the all story with cuckold and that her mom likes to have many men which make hubby feel good and proud od his wife. Then we explained her that, her ******* crossdressed because he lost a bet.

Have you ever been caught? I which situation? What did you do?
How did she react to your explanation?

She was fine with this, specially that she saw me before touching and kissing her mom, but maybe she thought at was just a fun. The most difficult thing was to explain her the crossdressing so dad promised her not to loss a bet again and not to bet to wear the lingerie.
I think she is enough smart understand the cuckold, but not to accept, that his pappa is bisexual.

The parents shouldn't have been partying with their children in the house, period. They should have taken her to a grandparent, relative, or other babysitter, OR they should have had this little party in a motel or some other location. At least they could have locked the door to the room the 3 of you were in. Poor parenting to even chance/allow a situation like this to occur. The memory of that will be in the *******'s mind forever, and one day she'll be old enough to figure it all out.

the same thing happen to us we had friend over one night ,,,we were in the living when our ******* walk in on us,,,she it 28 and dose not live with us.. we for got to lock the front door.. here the 3 of was naked her mom laying on back on the couch one leg over the back of the couch the other hinging off on the floor our black friend between her legs pounding her hard.... I was in a chair jacking off watching her, when the front door open and our ******* walk in ...her eyes got real big and what going here .. she knew about the lifestyle were living but did not know we were meeting black men and her mom was having sex with them too.......we all jump up pick up our clothes and got dress . her still asking mom dad what is this what going on..by now we were dress and friend said good bye and left.. we told to set down and we try to tell her about us ,,,, she set for a few minutes and got up and walk out the door

the same thing happen to us we had friend over one night ,,,we were in the living when our ******* walk in on us,,,she it 28 and dose not live with us.. we for got to lock the front door.. here the 3 of was naked her mom laying on back on the couch one leg over the back of the couch the other hinging off on the floor our black friend between her legs pounding her hard.... I was in a chair jacking off watching her, when the front door open and our ******* walk in ...her eyes got real big and what going here .. she knew about the lifestyle were living but did not know we were meeting black men and her mom was having sex with them too.......we all jump up pick up our clothes and got dress . her still asking mom dad what is this what going on..by now we were dress and friend said good bye and left.. we told to set down and we try to tell her about us ,,,, she set for a few minutes and got up and walk out the door
======================================
always a shock to see mom and dad but especially mom and a black stud for still many girls today but more white girls having their own experiences with the young black men today . Still , that mom has a black lover may need some conversation .

MacNfries: She is 17 not 7 yo :) however if she was small we would do as you suggested. Thanx for replay and advice.
At 17 she isn't blacked in high school? ?
As much as we'd like to believe that 17 year olds are "mature adults", I got news ... there are a lot of 25 year olds running around that aren't mature for their age. By law, we set that legal age at 16,17 or 18, based upon the state or country you are in, but the fact that a parent would allow such activity IN FRONT of their children just doesn't jive ... wouldn't matter if she was 20-21; these are your children, and it leaves a lasting impression on them, and not a "positive impression" either, I might add. It was the primary reason my wife and I quit swinging when our ******* got too old to be carted off to the grandparents ... at 12-12-13 they knew something was going on that they weren't suppose to see, and they started becoming curious. I just feel that responsible parenting doesn't necessarily have 'defined parameters' ... parents are expected to use their 'noodles' a bit when dealing with their *******.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg ........Mac

As much as we'd like to believe that 17 year olds are "mature adults", I got news ... there are a lot of 25 year olds running around that aren't mature for their age. By law, we set that legal age at 16,17 or 18, based upon the state or country you are in, but the fact that a parent would allow such activity IN FRONT of their children just doesn't jive ... wouldn't matter if she was 20-21; these are your children, and it leaves a lasting impression on them, and not a "positive impression" either, I might add. It was the primary reason my wife and I quit swinging when our ******* got too old to be carted off to the grandparents ... at 12-12-13 they knew something was going on that they weren't suppose to see, and they started becoming curious. I just feel that responsible parenting doesn't necessarily have 'defined parameters' ... parents are expected to use their 'noodles' a bit when dealing with their *******.
View attachment 811838 ........Mac
===================================================
Yes .....amazing how many parents DONT .... However , so many "*******" today having their own sex parties ....and parents need to worry about that too ....

Back