Caught wife fucking and liked it...

She ought to have kept you in the light... But a good thing you and her have owned up to it. Now you'd best go out and find her more black cocks to stuff her pussy with!

They say its the second biggest fantasy most people are lucky enough to have the framework to deal with it in a relationship or are more comfortable hiding it away. Im sure its something most women think of especially as the world becomes smaller and more of a cultural melting pot. Take it as a compliment your wife was open enough to say its just physical. If you love someone enough it grows past it.

I can understand what shes saying I am white my wifes asian she was scared to try thicker cocks to begin with and we worked up to larger ones. Shes hooked now she loves them I bought a BAM and she used that first it was so big its hard to manuever without my help so we got one just a bit smaller.She use to wince at the BAM but working up to it she liked. Now we found one just a little thicker than the bam and an inch shorer that might be our last but I doubt it

It sounds like you like the tease my wife ran with this it works for us. She "let me find her phone and emails". For us I had encouraged it she switched jobs works in a kitchen with plenty of black guys.It took a few months and she got hit on allot still does. She liked holding out shooting them down but unlike most white guys over time with the confidence she gave in to her boss hes also got a brother and she has been spending every Saturday with them since i joined here. I found he had been sending my wife pictures of him and he i pretty well hung. I found pictures of her and her boss him taking shots of her sucking his cock and creampies they were very naughty.

We like the arrangement i get vids and he and his brother dominate her but not along bdsm lines just more bbc training they like talking nasty to her and its a big turnon for us both. I can go and have been but if I do I get the room next to them :). His house so I really can't argue ;)

Back