Caught my white girl neighbor peeking at me...

Blackraf

Male
Real Person
From
Australia
So yesterday I was home chilling in the afternoon. I head to my bathroom, which faces a courtyard of other buildings. I live in Manhattan so these buildings are pretty close. I start taking off my shirt to take a shower and I see some movement out of the corner of my eye. It's the daytime so it's very difficult to know if a person can see you... so I think she thought I didn't see. I see this chick pull out a camera with a long telephoto lens and start taking pictures... it was the biggest fucking turnon to have this white slut perving at me through the window. Making sure not to give her a clear shot of my face, I actually opened the window further and took a nice long shower, stroking my cock every now and then.

I'm convinced this wasn't the first time she has seen me because she was very prepared. So I'm wondering if any of you girls or guys have had a similar experience. What would you do in my place? Also, if you have pics on this theme, post them here...

I haven't had a woman break out a telephoto lens and start snapping pics, but I did catch this woman checking me over from outside my window. I was in Germany at the time and lived in a ground floor apt. and my blinds were open, I had gotten out of the shower and was walking around naked. I saw this lady walk by the window out of the corner of my eye, a few seconds later she came back by and moved to a spot where she didn't think I could see her, I moved my head back so she didn't see me looking at her. She proceeded to stand there fumbling through her purse for a few minutes like she was looking for something although she never looked in it once. When she saw someone coming down the street she closed her purse and moved on, it was a huge turn on. If I knew where she lived I would have struck up a conversation. In your case I would try to find out who she was so you could set up some type of "chance meeting", and see where things go.

So yesterday I was home chilling in the afternoon. I head to my bathroom, which faces a courtyard of other buildings. I live in Manhattan so these buildings are pretty close. I start taking off my shirt to take a shower and I see some movement out of the corner of my eye. It's the daytime so it's very difficult to know if a person can see you... so I think she thought I didn't see. I see this chick pull out a camera with a long telephoto lens and start taking pictures... it was the biggest fucking turnon to have this white slut perving at me through the window. Making sure not to give her a clear shot of my face, I actually opened the window further and took a nice long shower, stroking my cock every now and then.

I'm convinced this wasn't the first time she has seen me because she was very prepared. So I'm wondering if any of you girls or guys have had a similar experience. What would you do in my place? Also, if you have pics on this theme, post them here...
Act like you don't notice the next time, & get a full erection. After your done, just strut around nude for she could see. then get near the window, and nod your head at her to come over.

Act like you don't notice the next time, & get a full erection. After your done, just strut around nude for she could see. then get near the window, and nod your head at her to come over.
That is a good idea. I'm looking forward to trying to get her to interact with me next time. Some type of acknowledgement that I see her and know. Maybe a head nod or wave will be all it takes...

1086857947.jpg
676396647.jpg
425224611.jpg

That is a good idea. I'm looking forward to trying to get her to interact with me next time. Some type of acknowledgement that I see her and know. Maybe a head nod or wave will be all it takes...

Just don't do anything overtly sexual like waving your dick at her. That might scare her off thinking you are just some pervert.;)
A friendly wave and, if you want to chance it, make up a large card of a full sheet of paper with your phone number or address on it that you can hold up so she can read it through her telephoto lens might hook you up.
If you want to keep it anonymous, write something like "corner of _____ - ten minutes", then you can get dressed, walk down and see if she shows.
Good luck!

Bruh you watch to much TV. I don't believe you at all. Sorry. To movie scriptish to me.

If I hadn't been there watching it, I wouldn't believe it either. So I'm not offended at all. But what you need to know about me is I'm the real deal. That's me in my pic... I'm verified. I don't need to make this stuff up, I live it. I've had alot of fun doing kinky ******* over the years. I love reading erotic fiction, but I don't have time for fakers. If you live in Manhattan, you'd realize how easy it is for someone to do this. As a guy I'd hesitate though, because you'd see my ass on the 5 O'clock news if I got caught like that.

great! It was a completely surreal experience to see girl doing it. I wish I could have documented it, because it was one for the ages.

I have recently encountered something similar like that. I like to stay in the nude, the only time when I wear clothes is when I am leaving my house. when I get in from work or the gym the first thing i do is strip of my clothes. Anyway one time before going to the gym i was just walking around naked of course before heading out. Got dressed and started to make my way to gym, as i am walking by a group of white women( 1 i noticed had a wedding band on) was like "thanks for the show". At first didn't know what they were talking about until one of them the sexier one out of the bunch pulled out a pair of binoculars. ITS WAS THE BIGGEST TURN ON!!!!! :blackgreedy:

Back