Caught in the Act

Have you ever caught your wife kissing another man?

• Yes

Votes: 97 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 45 31.7%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
At a recent party I walked in on my wife as she was passionately kissing a
handsome black guy. He had lifted her dress and his hand was between her legs
rubbing her pussy. She was surprised and embarrassed at being caught, but it
turned me on. We haven't talked much about it since that night, but secretly I
wish I had fought them a few minutes later and caught them fucking. Maybe
another time.
1.jpg

another time.
View attachment 3545
Did you told her you would like che get fucked?

We were at a party for my wife's best friend who had just married an African and had his brothers over for the wedding,great day good company ,as I rested around 7pm on the patio I noticed Klm and Belinda in the kitchen talking. And giggling when Eric came in and kissed Belinda then Kim , his tongue was so far down her mouth but she just kept kissing,Eric walked away then Belinda kissed Kim , I could not here what was said but I did get turned on.

Eric's brothers came in and we had a beer and they were talking about all sorts of things , I kept an eye on the kitchen as we chatted , the girls moved into the living room it was then the brothers told me not to worry as Kim would be looked after and enjoy the evening.

Not to upset the tone I went along with the night saying all is well and enjoy my wife.

As I sat on the patio I wondered what was going on so I ventured into the house , I was met by Belinda who assured me all was ok and Kim was in good hands , we moved closer and I saw Kim being fucked by Eric and his brothers waiting there turn , Kim was in raptures and taking every inch Eric had and when he blew she wanted moor and she got two moor all three fucked her and did all night.

we have been back at Erics. Kim asked if she could go over the following saturday as belinda was having a underwear party , so us boys went to the club , Eric and his brothers asked if it was ok that they all fucked Kim again,m y answer was swift so long as i could watch.
Returning later the party was over and the girls had gone upstairs , Eric called us up he laughed and opened the bedroom door to see Kim sucking out belinda with a huge black cock (plastic) the men stripped and joined them on the huge bed Eric shoved his cock into Kim and fucked her very hard and belinda had the two cocks either side of her to suck,i just sat down and watched the action for hours.

Love the feeling getting caught , it olso turned my ex husband on. On several occasions I became a slut , one perticular night we were at a company function , the U.K. Manager was Nigerian , I made sure he knew I was around and the response was electric.
While dancing with him he made sure I felt his very hard cock and Steve noticed his advances .
As the evening went on I spent moor time with him than Steve , then I told Steve I was going for some fresh air he smiled and said I will follow soon.
On the hotel balcony looking over the city I was joined by my friend who instantly started to kiss me and push his hard cock into my groin , as he sucked my neck I noticed Steve looking through the sliding door he gave me the all clear look , so I unzipped his pants and eased his lovely cock out of his pants , then went down and sucked it.
It did not take long before he blew but I made sure Steve watched me do it.

another time.
View attachment 3545
Hot!

Back