Caught in the Act!

My husband was away on a business trip , for a whole week or so I thought. So I moved by black bull in and he was having me in the marital bed.
It was my birthday and for a suprise my husband came home early, I was in the middle of an orgasm and moaning .
he walked in , turned around and walked out. Never mentioned it again

Was he aware of you having sex with black men prior to him catching you that day..? And btw, you are very sexy..

My husband was away on a business trip , for a whole week or so I thought. So I moved by black bull in and he was having me in the marital bed.
It was my birthday and for a suprise my husband came home early, I was in the middle of an orgasm and moaning .
he walked in , turned around and walked out. Never mentioned it again
Hope you haven't stopped!

I was only married 4yrs in my first marriage just about a month before she left me for another guy I came home early because I was really sick. When I got home there was a truck in the driveway I didn't recognize when I walked in there was my wife on her knees topless sucking this big hairy guy. I just said I am to sick to talk right now and rushed to the bathroom to throw up I was probably in there for 10 minutes seemed like an hour. Then just went to the bedroom and collapsed on the bed feeling like trash a few minutes later heard him leave. My wife walked into the bedroom still topless in her skirt and heels and asked if she could do anything for me she said she was sorry I was so sick. Later that evening she sat on the edge of the bed and I finally asked who the guy was she said a co worker and it wasn't the first time she had sucked him she knew our marriage was over and didn't care anymore. Then she laughed and said the guy asked her if I was going back to get a gun she said no he is to busy being sick so she went ahead and sucked him off. The wild thing is a few weeks later she moved in with another guy but wasn't the guy I saw at my house she was cheating on the guy she had been cheating on me with, a true slut!

Was either of the guys black..?

We weren't caught in the act , but the cat was certainly out of the bag ,
I was involved in a raunchy phone sex with my regular BBC at home, all on my lonesome, happily playing with my pussy,
My husband due home anytime from rugby , and indeed he pulled onto the drive below our bedroom window,
However the call flicked over to the hands free on the car , and a point where Dean was deep in the moment telling me how he was looking forward to fucking me and if it would be ok for Simon (husband) to drop me off ,
Unfortunately in the car was 3 of Simons closest friends, they heard enough to know what was going on!
Simon did say he just couldn't disconnect quick enough, and he wanted the ground to open up! But there you go, we have to laugh about it x jo x

it almost happened. it was a weekend early night and we were alone with the bull in our room doing things.
my parents not expected rang at the door. i know that i'm adult but i didn't want to explain to my parents our lifestyle. so we didn't open the door. the thing went strange when they called me at the phone, i answered telling them that we were out to not wait for us at home. there is a light in the house, they told me, we call police?nooo. maybe we left it open. we laughed thinkin about explaination to my parents and police regarding the why we were at home with a black guy at home saturday night.

We weren't caught in the act , but the cat was certainly out of the bag ,
I was involved in a raunchy phone sex with my regular BBC at home, all on my lonesome, happily playing with my pussy,
My husband due home anytime from rugby , and indeed he pulled onto the drive below our bedroom window,
However the call flicked over to the hands free on the car , and a point where Dean was deep in the moment telling me how he was looking forward to fucking me and if it would be ok for Simon (husband) to drop me off ,
Unfortunately in the car was 3 of Simons closest friends, they heard enough to know what was going on!
Simon did say he just couldn't disconnect quick enough, and he wanted the ground to open up! But there you go, we have to laugh about it x jo x
Lmbo Wowwww!

I was sucking a guys cock in the bathroom at a new years party a few years ago. People were banging on the door to get in and finally pushed the door open. I was so turned on at the time, that I just kept going. A bunch of girls yelled and left, but a few stayed to watch as I was bent over the bathroom counter getting pounded.
My kind of woman!

I haven't gotten caught but one BIG close call was a weekend my mom decided to pop by unexpectedly while my Bull and 2 of his friends were using me. They were NOT about to stop!

Long story short, my husband had to stall long enough for them to finish off in me and so I could get in the shower, clean up best I could and come downstairs.

I haven't gotten caught but one BIG close call was a weekend my mom decided to pop by unexpectedly while my Bull and 2 of his friends were using me. They were NOT about to stop!

Long story short, my husband had to stall long enough for them to finish off in me and so I could get in the shower, clean up best I could and come downstairs.

Thats hot Samantha..Did the black guys just stay upstairs the whole time your mom was there and if so, how long was it before they left..?

Similar to Samantha...I've had a few close calls. The only family member that ever found out was my husband's brother. At the time, we were stationed a few hours from where he lived. He was in the area and decided to swing by the house. When he pulled up, I was standing in the driveway talking to my guy as he was leaving. So he didn't see anything happening. But since my husband was on a short deployment, he thought something was up. When hubby got back, he called him. After dancing around the subject for a while, hubby just laid it out for him.

He hasn't mentioned it since.

Haven't been caught but have had some close calls. I have a rule with our children that they have to text before coming to visit. You never know when I might be engaged with some play time. So far the ******* have abided by this. Have had the ******* text asking to come over and had to tell them to stop by later because I am busy. I was busy all right, kneeling in front of a Black man sucking his cock then bending over getting pounded.

How long ago was that Rob..? And if you don't mind me asking, has your ******* ever asked you or your wife about it since..?

It was several years ago. As discrete as we tried to be, our ******* (******* and *******) each 'figured out' our lifestyle. Our ******* when he was 20 and later our ******* when she was 16. We believe that they each suspected before that but they did not mention it to us until those ages. Our ******* was out of the house at that age but our ******* still lived at home.

Our ******* was intrigued by our lifestyle and liked asking about it. He wanted to know specifically which of our male friends were having sex with his mom. He admitted to us that when he was a young teen, all of his friends called Kate the 'hot mom'.

Our ******* did not ask a lot of questions, but she did sometimes comment when Kate was out without me, about mom being on a date.

Back