Caught In The Act

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
One afternoon my husband surprised me by coming home early and catching me fucking my personal trainer, a big black guy with a huge cock. I had in lying on his back while I rode his big dick and moaned every time he hit bottom. Suddenly I looked up to see my husband standing in the doorway of our bedroom watching us. At first I thought he would go nuts and our marriage was over, but then he undid his belt and fly and began stroking his own cock which was hard as rock. After my black stallion left I had to fuck my husband as well to make amends.

2.jpg

One afternoon my husband surprised me by coming home early and catching me fucking my personal trainer, a big black guy with a huge cock. I had in lying on his back while I rode his big dick and moaned every time he hit bottom. Suddenly I looked up to see my husband standing in the doorway of our bedroom watching us. At first I thought he would go nuts and our marriage was over, but then he undid his belt and fly and began stroking his own cock which was hard as rock. After my black stallion left I had to fuck my husband as well to make amends.

View attachment 4656
More please. xxxxxx

View attachment 4656
Love your short story. Hope to read more soon.

Back