CAUGHT BUT WHO CARES?

Wives - have you ever been caught fucking another man?

• Yes

Votes: 84 61.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 19.7%
  • Close

Votes: 26 19.0%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Yesterday my husband came home early and walked in on me fucking this hot black guy I met at the gym. I heard something and looked back over my shoulder to see him standing in the bedroom doorway watching us. By this point I was so into the sex I didn't care and just made eye contact with him while we continued to fuck. I think he liked it too because he started rubbing his cock through his suit pants.

1.jpg

Yesterday my husband came home early and walked in on me fucking this hot black guy I met at the gym. I heard something and looked back over my shoulder to see him standing in the bedroom doorway watching us. By this point I was so into the sex I didn't care and just made eye contact with him while we continued to fuck. I think he liked it too because he started rubbing his cock through his suit pants.

View attachment 18410

Oh Yeh,just what i want to happen.

View attachment 18410

It's like watching sports. The grand stands are full with whitemales watching in awe black studs kicking ass.

Have not been caught by my current husband, but then again I do not have to hide it from him. When I was in college I was dating a white guy that was on the football team, he was a back up wide receiver or some such thing. He played sometimes..he was decent looking and was fun enough to hang out with. The sex was ok but nothing mind shattering, he was not what I would call small, but not large either. He probably had about a 6" cock that had decent thickness which was OK most of the time. Anyway I went to his Frat house one day because we were supposed to spend the day hanging out, he was not there but a teammate of his whom I had not met was. I knew him by name as he started on the team..I can't remember what he played but he was tall...lean muscular and just gorgeous. He said that my bf had been called away by the coach and was going to be gone awhile and that I was more than welcome to hang out. Well this was college people , so I'll make a long story short..it wasn't long before he was pounding my brains out with his huge cock right on my bf's bed. He really put it to me. We fucked for probably 20 minutes and he came. I got up and went and cleaned myself up some. My bf returned...he didn't tell me for awhile but apparently he had walked in when we were going at it but he was to scared to say anything.

Most husbands would flip out if they caught their wife having sex with another man. But some husbands, I guess, would find it a turn on, especially if they were aware of their wives' interest in black men.
I have come home and found my wife being pounded. I always liked seeing her get black cock, so it never bothered me. Often she never notices me until they they are done.
Other times I will find her laying alone in a damp bed with the room smelling from sex. That’s when I open her legs and ask if it was anyone I know.

Back