Caught being fukd by a bbc and made gf crave it 2

Yusif

Male
My gf caught me cheating, she found a memory card and on that memory card was me being fukd by a black bull im bi and wud be as happy with a dildo so my gf obviously broke up wid me there were tears and i owned up and sed i like being submissive she actually came bk to me i did sugarcoat my desires but confessed to the main bits so months down the line and weve argued and fighted and we wud make up.
im a very confident respected person i wud say i demand respect so it was a bombshell she also saw me wearing pantys and being very passive .
weve always had a kinky sex life as me being the creative input our sex life became sporadic and i start noticing her pussy was looser and we do have a vibrator and it slightly bigger than me but not very thick and she starts wanting anal and wants the vibrator and my cock in her pussyvat the same time i comply as a good cuck shud id lick he pussy for aslong as i cud and she refuse to suck my dick. and even fukd me wid vibrator on occasion weve discussed her having a big cock and she will express her burning desire for a big dom alpha experience as i no lnger have her respect i am excited and accepting of my role but worried that when she does have a guy with a big cock fuck her and dominate her like i no longer can she will leave melife widout her is pointless she has expressed the need to be fukd hard were nt very close and when we have sex i loose erection very fast shegetswet and tells me stop as she cant feel it i have asked her to just tell me if she does have a bbc she says she hasnt but orgasms at the thought of a bbc and having to dp her pussy evrytime we fuck i believe im being given a taste of my own recipe i have fukd 100's of woman and men im a very sex ually orientated

Before I started sucking off my wife's bulls in front of her she busted me sucking off one of her bulls. She had always wanted me to suck their cocks but did not think I would. Now I always suck their really thick cocks.
the same thing happen to me

Back