CATCHING MY WIFE IN THE ACT

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I came home early one afternoon to find a car in my drive that I didn't recognize. I unlocked the door and came in, but no one was around. I stopped and listen and then a muffled sound coming from upstairs. As I slowly walked up to the second floor I realized the sounds were coming from our bedroom. I peered in to find my wife being passionately fucked by a young black man. She was moaning loudly as he thrust in and out of her with his big cock. She was obviously enjoying herself so I went back downstairs and sat on the sofa and listened to them. Eventually they both reached a near violent orgasm and then after some time, they both walked downstairs. They didn't notice me sitting on the sofa and my wife gave her young lover a hot goodbye kiss and he left. As she turned she caught sight of me.

"Oh hello dear," she said calmly. "You're home early. How long have you been sitting there?'

"Long enough," I answered.

"Did you come upstairs," she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"So you saw us," she continued.

"Yes, I did."

"Did you like it? Did you like watching us?" she said softly.

"Yes," I replied.

"Well come back upstairs. You must be very excited. I'll take care of you."

I got up and followed her up the staircase.

100.jpg

I lay down naked on my back and my naked just blacked wife leant over me. Slowly she began to trace her fingers along my stiff shaft as she described how the young black stud had stripped her and fondled her married body. Slowly she masturbated me as she told me how she had sucked his cock, how he had set her pussybaflame with his tongue and then the sheer lust she felt as he slipped his rock hard black cock into her wet open waiting urgent wanton married pussy. Expert she brought me to a shattering orgasm as she described how it felt as he pulsed, throbbed and shot spurt after spurt of his cum into her. She left me, covered in my own cum lying exhausted on the bed.

Back