Castration

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by ylejames, Mar 13, 2012.

?

Castration or vescotme a good thing for cucks?

1. Yes

70.0%
  2. No

30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ylejames

ylejames Member

How do people stand with idea of cucks being castrated or havin' a vescotme? It may be very extreme for some. However, I see that it also shows the dedication and love for the black bulls. Peoples thought? Bulls, Girls, and other cucks what your opinions?

2. minivega

minivega Member

I like the idea myself.

3. Luvwetwet

Luvwetwet Active Member

US
    You don't use it she don't want it why have it

4. Chicano

Chicano Member

US
    Man u dont enjoy cumming??

flsubboy4u likes this.
  5. Chicano

Chicano Member

US
    No baby I was talking to ydlejames. U shou ld enjoy cumming too. I could help u

6. ylejames

ylejames Member

these men show dedication. is this how cucks should be? 12b44b1f-2500-4028-9acd-3c8782319fcc.jpg e268a6d1-8525-4a04-b2c6-2a64b00d6aaf.jpg

7. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    To have this done, at the order of wifes black bull, then there is NO debate, lose them.

8. Susan Stackpole

Susan Stackpole Active Member

My cuckolded hubby has had a vasectomy years ago. I do get a rush knowing he can never get me pregnant while I am with men that sooner or later will.

9. Luvwetwet

Luvwetwet Active Member

US
    I sure would love to be sooner or later

Sissysamantha likes this.
  10. ylejames

ylejames Member

a def a true step of givin your girl up to a better man.

11. satyr303

satyr303 Active Member

US
    Castration is a pretty sick thought. Going a little too far in my opinion.

12. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

No and there is no real reason for it.

In the long run, without HRT, the loss of testosterone will result in a lazy, ambivalent cuckold who won't be of much use to his Wife as a servant. :sleep:
    It also removes something She might enjoy playing with. Many Women enjoy the rush of power they experience when they take their husbands testicles in hand and give them a good squeeze. :)

If you really feel a need to cut something off to prove your devotion, cut off your penis. As long as your Wife has no use for it, and you shouldn't be playing with it anyway without Her permission, it serves no real purpose. Removing it won't adversely affect your health like the hormone imbalance caused by castration would and you would then be totally under Her control as you would be dependent on Her to "milk" you by massaging your prostate or using a strap-on to do it.

She might even enjoy keeping your penis in a jar of formaldehyde or having it stuffed and mounted to use as a conversation piece for when She invites guests over. Imagine the fun you would have lowering your panties at Her command to show Her guests the smooth crotch where your penis used to be just to prove that it really is your penis on the coffee table! :bounce:

will

13. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    Vasectomy yes...castration....ummmm...not to sure about that one! That may be even a little much for me!

Cuckcouple777, grampareg and shocked like this.
  14. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Much prefer you wearing a CB 2000.

15. Marshavon

Marshavon Member

If a cuck were to be castrated you could not enjoy the pleasure of making him "jack-off" for you.

breedthefallen and don dune like this.
  16. Emalovesbbc

Emalovesbbc Member

Actually they still can! dogs and goats that have been still will get hard and hump then go down. Same in men they just dont ever spurt anything. They just can't reproduce and have lower sex drive (yet they do still have one) and are more submissve. I am a cowgirl trust me i know.

17. Marshavon

Marshavon Member

Thanks for the info, I have never known any castrated male so I just made an assumption.

breedthefallen likes this.
  18. Emalovesbbc

Emalovesbbc Member

No Problem I learned this on my ranch as a kid and also in college human sexuality. It doesnt really change a whole lot. Also, back in the middle ages it was very common amongst priests they were known as enochs. look em up. They still hard and will orgasm just they don't produce sperm. Some though still will cream a clear protein liquid that has no reproductive value at all. Castration helps make a man less agressive as it stops production of testoserone as a vescotmy only stops sperm and keeps testosterone active. Sorry to get preachy human sexuality is one of my intrests.

19. Emalovesbbc

Emalovesbbc Member

P.S. John Wilkes Booth was a Enoch. He castraded himself because he knew he was very agressive and dominant. In the end he still killed Abraham Lincoln so it didn't lower his agressiveness down enough! FUN FACT!

20. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Ema,
    I believe you have confused enoch with eunuch and, while most males in the animal kingdom retain the capability of achieving erection after castration, the human male will usually lose the desire necessary unless placed on Hormone Replacement Therapy.

This happens naturally as men age even without being castrated. Low testosterone is one of the leading causes for reduced desire and a reduction in spontaneous erection in human males as they age. Testosterone porduction begins to lessen in most males in their thirties. By sixty or so any, myself included, need testosterone replacement and find HRT to be a major aid in restoring both the desire to have sex and the ability.

will