Carolina foothill cpl

Is there anyone local to winston salem or north of there

• yes

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Couple here of 10 yrs, been swinging for 8yrs.. We love the life style and would love to meet new friends. Hubby is straight, wht, 230lbs, shaved and very good at what he does. I am Bisexual, 123lb, DD cup, short thing at 5,2ft. We joined the group in hopes to chat and get to know other whom are close to us and if anyone wants to email us feel free at zeekpoobear on yahoo. We plan to post here on site and in hopes have a nice place to show our adventures as well. DSCF8995 (6).JPG

Couple here of 10 yrs, been swinging for 8yrs.. We love the life style and would love to meet new friends. Hubby is straight, wht, 230lbs, shaved and very good at what he does. I am Bisexual, 123lb, DD cup, short thing at 5,2ft. We joined the group in hopes to chat and get to know other whom are close to us and if anyone wants to email us feel free at zeekpoobear on yahoo. We plan to post here on site and in hopes have a nice place to show our adventures as well. View attachment 828490
If u guy are serious and could handle long term sex that's safe and satisfying. Inbox this big cock Bull"

Attachments

• downloadfile-28.jpeg
    downloadfile-28.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
Couple here of 10 yrs, been swinging for 8yrs.. We love the life style and would love to meet new friends. Hubby is straight, wht, 230lbs, shaved and very good at what he does. I am Bisexual, 123lb, DD cup, short thing at 5,2ft. We joined the group in hopes to chat and get to know other whom are close to us and if anyone wants to email us feel free at zeekpoobear on yahoo. We plan to post here on site and in hopes have a nice place to show our adventures as well. View attachment 828490
Hello I'm in Fayetteville
Would like to chat more

Back