Caring & Supportive White Cuckold

Intelligent and well-educated mid-40s white male hoping to show that kindness, empathy and care have as big a part to play in an interracial cuckold relationship as lust, excitement and taboo.
Looking for long-term relationship with a white female who likes black men but who may want to explore the interracial lifestyle with a supportive and interracial passionate white male.
Not as boring as I sound!
Wayne

Intelligent and well-educated mid-40s white male hoping to show that kindness, empathy and care have as big a part to play in an interracial cuckold relationship as lust, excitement and taboo.
Looking for long-term relationship with a white female who likes black men but who may want to explore the interracial lifestyle with a supportive and interracial passionate white male.
Not as boring as I sound!
Wayne
All I can say is good luck to you as well. I am also looking for this and think you are not unlike many here including myself. As a cuckold we can provide money, take care of children, and help the hot wives to meet with their lovers. There are many other aspects as well such as submitting to your wife or Mistress and or her lover(s). There is something really hot about a woman who demands it and knowing it from the beginning. I'm divorced but my ex played around behind my back even though she knew I didn't mind if I knew an also enjoyed some cunllings and sex if she allowed after and did most all the time unless she was too sore from sex. I do want to be sexual with a woman like this if we ever find one. Best if luck to you my friend. Hopefully some women will see it as having their cake and eating it too lol.

Really do appreciate the advice Virginia and support Erin. I have corresponded and met white women who have been interested in a cuckold relationship but other factors prevented the relationships developing. So it may well be the case that I have to build a caring relationship first and then hopefully progress into a swinging/cuckold relationship down the line.
Thanks again though for your contributions and thoughts.
Wayne

Back