Caribbean Black stud farms...

PalePigBoy

Male
Gold Member
My ex first went Black while we were on holiday in the Caribbean, quite by accident, but looking around the night club districts I could see that it was a well know area where white woman went to find Black cock.
Just wondering if any couples or single woman went there to find Black studs..?

My ex first went Black while we were on holiday in the Caribbean, quite by accident, but looking around the night club districts I could see that it was a well know area where white woman went to find Black cock.
Just wondering if any couples or single woman went there to find Black studs..?

My wife was hit upon dozens of times times by Black Men in places like Nassau, Bermuda, Trinidad, etc., etc. (too many places to list them all). The easiest thing for a white woman to find in these places is a "willing black cock!" All she needs to do is lay on a beach and spread her legs a little ... black men are like hound dogs ... they seem to be able to sniff out a willing and available pussy within seconds ... even from great distances! The fact that the women may be with their husbands or boyfriends doesn't seem to bother them at all, they'll still make a play! I never could get the wife interested in getting some black cock though ... not until she met my old university friend and room mate, Edwin that is! Then she fucked him for five (5) days straight! Anyway, we've posted about that elsewhere on this site if you're interested.

Would love to read your experience. I also noticed in the night club districts many pairs of milfs on the pull.

Back