CAREFULLY WHAT YOU WISH FOR

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
This is to let all of the husbands out there know that watching your wife have sex with another man is not all it’s cracked up to be. My wife and I have been married to each other for almost 25 years now. We were both virgins when we got married so neither one of us had ever been with another person before. We were both in high school when we met and we got married just after we graduated.
I guess my fantasizing about watching her have sex with another man started when we met and I read story after story in the Penthouse Forum about men who loved to watch their wives have sex with other men. They all said how big a turn on it was for them, so naturally it bcame a big turn on for me.
I first mentioned it to my wife about 15 years ago and she wasn’t too keen on the idea. I kept mentioning it intermittently to her over the years and then about 5 years ago brought the subject up more and more often. Then in the last year or so, that is all I would talk about when we had sex. She was never very hot on the idea but she was warming to the point where one night she finally said she would do it for me if this is what I really wanted her to do. I assured her that there is nothing I wanted more so she said ok.
Friday night was our anniversary so I decided to go through with it. I called her from work and told her that because this was our anniversary, that I wanted her to be dressed very sexily for me when I got home. She said yes, little knowing that I was going to be bringing someone home with me. After work I stopped by a bar not far from our home and went in to find someone who could help me out with my fantasy. It wasn’t long before I struck up a conversation with a big, black guy that was obviously a body builder. I could tell by the size of the bulge in his tight pants that he had a tool big enough to handle what I wanted to see. After telling him what I wanted him to do, he obviously readily agreed.
When I got home, my wife met me at the door with a see throught white blouse on and a very short full skirt that barely covered her crotch. It was plain to see that she had no bra on. She gave me a big smile and a kiss and then noticed my friend standing behind me. She abruptly pulled away and stepped back as I walked in with my friend following. She turned her back and was starting to walk upstairs when I told her to stay. She said that she didn’t feel that she was dressed properly for company. I told her that Anthony didn’t mind and she should stay. She very hesitatantly stayed in the living room and went in and very uneasily sat down on the sofa. Anthony and I sat down on the other sofa across from her and I told her happy anniversary. I told her that Anthony was her anniversary present. She uneasily asked me if I was really sure that this was what she wanted her to do. I again assured her that this was exactly what I wanted her to do. I then told Anthony to go ahead.
Anthony got up and went over to her and sat down by her. He immediately started playing with her breasts through the blouse. My wife was still very nervous and looked at me for help but I just nodded. With that, She just layed back against the back of the sofa and let Anthony have his way. He wasted no time in standing up and pulling my wife's skirt up around her waist and spreading her legs apart. It was obvious that her sheer white french cut bikini panties were soaked. He grabbed a hold of the crotch of her panties and easily ripped them off of her. He then dropped his pants and I wasn’t dissappoointed when I saw the size of his hard cock. It was completely hard and looked to be probably 10 inches long and about 6 to 7 inches around. He was huge. My wife saw that and got a look of fear in her eyes knowing what he was going to do with that monster. She looked over at me and pleadingly asked one last time, “Honey is this really what you want”. I just said yes. She again very hesitantly said ok.
Anthony finished climbing out of his pants. All of the fantasizing I had done over the years didn’t really prepare me for what I actually saw. I thought that this moment would be so special, but when I saw that big black stud start trying to shove that huge monster into my wife and I saw my wife wince as that monster started stretching her vagina completely out of shape, the true reality of the whole situation hit home. What was I doing? Her was the my sweet wife who I love dearly, having her most private part being invaded by a stranger.
I couldn’t take it any longer. I jumped up and yelled stop. I’ve changed my mind. As I crossed the room and grabbed Anthony by the shoulder I told him I’d made a mistake and that he’d better go. Suddenly the whole sight made me sick. I wanted to *******. What had I done? But the worst was yet to come. As I grabbed Anthony by the shoulder, he turned and shoved me away. The blow knocked the wind out of me and I went down. As I gasped for air, Anthony said Ok dude, I’m going to teach you a lesson. All I could do was gasp for air and watch as he again grabbed my wife's legs and threw them over his shoulders. My wife screamed and tried to break free but in her awkward position couldn’t get away. Anthony said, ok dude watch this. I looked in horror as he held my wife legs with one hand and reached down and took hold of his massive cock. My wife immediately reached down with both hands to cover her vagina. She pleaded with Anthony not to do this, but it was of no use. Anthony just pushed her hands aside and moved his cock into position at the entrance to her vagina. He then started pushing. After he got part of the head in her, he made one huge shove and my wife screamed as her vagina stretched clear out to accomadate this invading monster.
I felt terrible because I was helpless to help her. Anthony finally got it all the way in her and rested for a bit while my wife caught her breath and the pain subsided. He then started riding her for all she was worth. My poor wife was helpless to stop him, and I was completely useless as I finally caught my breath and struggled to my feet. I stared in horror now as what I thought would be the most erotic experience of our lives turned out to be my worst nightmare.
To make matters worse, my wife was begining to relax and the final insult was when my wife started to cum. And cum she did. I couldn’t believe that she could cum with what had just taken place but she did. She started going, oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh, with every stroke and I couldn’t handle it any more so I crept off to the kitchen to try and block out what was happening in the living room. I couldn’t bear to hear the wet sloppy fucking noises anymore and I especially couldn’t bear to hear my wife moaning and cumming.
It wasn’t long before Anthony yelled that he was going to cum, so I looked out the door and heard my wife plead with him fill her pussy. My wife never talked like that with me. Anthony made one last plunge into my wife and left it there while his cock spasmed and he shot a huge load into my wife.
I slunk back into the kitchen as Anthony got up and put his pants back on. As he walked out the door, he yelled at me, thanks for the use of your wife's pussy. After the door closed, I looked in the living room where my wife was still lying on the couch and I could see that her vagina was badly streched and Anthony’s cum was leaking out of her. She asked me if I was happy now and naturally I said no.
That's too bad, she told me, because she loved his huge black cock and she had asked him to come back to give her more. I looked on the living room table and saw a phone number scribbled out on a scrap of paper. I had been cucked for sure.
07.jpg

Great story, my wife was getting black cock with or without my approval so I just told her to go for it, and she did like the good little slut she is!

This is to let all of the husbands out there know that watching your wife have sex with another man is not all it’s cracked up to be. My wife and I have been married to each other for almost 25 years now. We were both virgins when we got married so neither one of us had ever been with another person before. We were both in high school when we met and we got married just after we graduated.
I guess my fantasizing about watching her have sex with another man started when we met and I read story after story in the Penthouse Forum about men who loved to watch their wives have sex with other men. They all said how big a turn on it was for them, so naturally it bcame a big turn on for me.
I first mentioned it to my wife about 15 years ago and she wasn’t too keen on the idea. I kept mentioning it intermittently to her over the years and then about 5 years ago brought the subject up more and more often. Then in the last year or so, that is all I would talk about when we had sex. She was never very hot on the idea but she was warming to the point where one night she finally said she would do it for me if this is what I really wanted her to do. I assured her that there is nothing I wanted more so she said ok.
Friday night was our anniversary so I decided to go through with it. I called her from work and told her that because this was our anniversary, that I wanted her to be dressed very sexily for me when I got home. She said yes, little knowing that I was going to be bringing someone home with me. After work I stopped by a bar not far from our home and went in to find someone who could help me out with my fantasy. It wasn’t long before I struck up a conversation with a big, black guy that was obviously a body builder. I could tell by the size of the bulge in his tight pants that he had a tool big enough to handle what I wanted to see. After telling him what I wanted him to do, he obviously readily agreed.
When I got home, my wife met me at the door with a see throught white blouse on and a very short full skirt that barely covered her crotch. It was plain to see that she had no bra on. She gave me a big smile and a kiss and then noticed my friend standing behind me. She abruptly pulled away and stepped back as I walked in with my friend following. She turned her back and was starting to walk upstairs when I told her to stay. She said that she didn’t feel that she was dressed properly for company. I told her that Anthony didn’t mind and she should stay. She very hesitatantly stayed in the living room and went in and very uneasily sat down on the sofa. Anthony and I sat down on the other sofa across from her and I told her happy anniversary. I told her that Anthony was her anniversary present. She uneasily asked me if I was really sure that this was what she wanted her to do. I again assured her that this was exactly what I wanted her to do. I then told Anthony to go ahead.
Anthony got up and went over to her and sat down by her. He immediately started playing with her breasts through the blouse. My wife was still very nervous and looked at me for help but I just nodded. With that, She just layed back against the back of the sofa and let Anthony have his way. He wasted no time in standing up and pulling my wife's skirt up around her waist and spreading her legs apart. It was obvious that her sheer white french cut bikini panties were soaked. He grabbed a hold of the crotch of her panties and easily ripped them off of her. He then dropped his pants and I wasn’t dissappoointed when I saw the size of his hard cock. It was completely hard and looked to be probably 10 inches long and about 6 to 7 inches around. He was huge. My wife saw that and got a look of fear in her eyes knowing what he was going to do with that monster. She looked over at me and pleadingly asked one last time, “Honey is this really what you want”. I just said yes. She again very hesitantly said ok.
Anthony finished climbing out of his pants. All of the fantasizing I had done over the years didn’t really prepare me for what I actually saw. I thought that this moment would be so special, but when I saw that big black stud start trying to shove that huge monster into my wife and I saw my wife wince as that monster started stretching her vagina completely out of shape, the true reality of the whole situation hit home. What was I doing? Her was the my sweet wife who I love dearly, having her most private part being invaded by a stranger.
I couldn’t take it any longer. I jumped up and yelled stop. I’ve changed my mind. As I crossed the room and grabbed Anthony by the shoulder I told him I’d made a mistake and that he’d better go. Suddenly the whole sight made me sick. I wanted to *******. What had I done? But the worst was yet to come. As I grabbed Anthony by the shoulder, he turned and shoved me away. The blow knocked the wind out of me and I went down. As I gasped for air, Anthony said Ok dude, I’m going to teach you a lesson. All I could do was gasp for air and watch as he again grabbed my wife's legs and threw them over his shoulders. My wife screamed and tried to break free but in her awkward position couldn’t get away. Anthony said, ok dude watch this. I looked in horror as he held my wife legs with one hand and reached down and took hold of his massive cock. My wife immediately reached down with both hands to cover her vagina. She pleaded with Anthony not to do this, but it was of no use. Anthony just pushed her hands aside and moved his cock into position at the entrance to her vagina. He then started pushing. After he got part of the head in her, he made one huge shove and my wife screamed as her vagina stretched clear out to accomadate this invading monster.
I felt terrible because I was helpless to help her. Anthony finally got it all the way in her and rested for a bit while my wife caught her breath and the pain subsided. He then started riding her for all she was worth. My poor wife was helpless to stop him, and I was completely useless as I finally caught my breath and struggled to my feet. I stared in horror now as what I thought would be the most erotic experience of our lives turned out to be my worst nightmare.
To make matters worse, my wife was begining to relax and the final insult was when my wife started to cum. And cum she did. I couldn’t believe that she could cum with what had just taken place but she did. She started going, oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh, with every stroke and I couldn’t handle it any more so I crept off to the kitchen to try and block out what was happening in the living room. I couldn’t bear to hear the wet sloppy fucking noises anymore and I especially couldn’t bear to hear my wife moaning and cumming.
It wasn’t long before Anthony yelled that he was going to cum, so I looked out the door and heard my wife plead with him fill her pussy. My wife never talked like that with me. Anthony made one last plunge into my wife and left it there while his cock spasmed and he shot a huge load into my wife.
I slunk back into the kitchen as Anthony got up and put his pants back on. As he walked out the door, he yelled at me, thanks for the use of your wife's pussy. After the door closed, I looked in the living room where my wife was still lying on the couch and I could see that her vagina was badly streched and Anthony’s cum was leaking out of her. She asked me if I was happy now and naturally I said no.
That's too bad, she told me, because she loved his huge black cock and she had asked him to come back to give her more. I looked on the living room table and saw a phone number scribbled out on a scrap of paper. I had been cucked for sure.
View attachment 20269
Hmmm i read a story like this, infact it almost seems to be word for until about half way down when Anthony shoves you away, I believe the other story continued on how he went to the kitchen because he could not stand to watch anymore and despite the guy wearing a condom after he was done and left he helps his wife up and the guys cum was pouring out of the wife, guess the condom broke, he helps her to the shower to get her calmed down from having multiple orgasms. I think either they copied your story and changed the last half or you copied theirs and changed it, maybe you wrote both who knows

Back