Careful what you wish for

Well wife surprised me cause she always said no and had black bull meet us and he said he will work on her. He met us at bar an hour or less they were kissing and I had to stop him from feeling her up by house with neighbors. I come out after changing and she is naked him eating her pussy and she told me to come suck her tits. But I'm glad I wished for it and it happened.

re: careful what you wish for

This activity, as popular as it seems, by visiting this and similar websites, is still no where near mainstream. Most people are still monogamous by nature, even if they do cheat occasionally on their regular partners. Still, the interest in sexually sharing partners is growing with couples, and the female's new "freedom movement" seems to be spearheading the growing interest. Men like to still think that they are in control of a relationship, but that's just not so any more, as more women become primary bread winners, and make comparable income to men. So, once his woman takes his hint to try a new partner, he may find himself no longer in control of what she does. Many of us guys do have fragile egos, and that emotional wheel of excitement, lust, envy, jealous, etc that we get when seeing our woman pounded by a more powerful man can suddenly become overwhelming and damaging to the relationship. Which is why so many ladies hesitate to act on their man's suggestions. Women realize, as being the more emotional gender, that sharing a partner is not a good idea, which is why women don't like sharing their men with other women.
So, yes, enjoy this kind of activity, but move cautiously, being aware of your spouse's responses to it as you progress, and by all means set parameters and lines of agreements that you both agree not to cross.

Last edited:
Yes, the first time I watched my wife was a surprise but to hear how loud and turned on she was definitely was an eye opener ! For me a huge turn on but for other cucks, I could see it may shock and disturb them a little

The first time I saw my wife black fucked her eyes were just glazed and unseeing she was unable to even recognize me. The sight of that man's length and thickness as it slid wetly out of was a shock

as the first time my wife fuck a BBC, I was shocked she had multiple vaginal orgasms I had never seen my wife so she was quite another. we have so many years in a relationship and she had with me never had a vaginal orgasm.

as the first time my wife fuck a BBC, I was shocked she had multiple vaginal orgasms I had never seen my wife so she was quite another. we have so many years in a relationship and she had with me never had a vaginal orgasm.

I understand very well. We had been married 14 years when my wife took a black lover. Our sex life had lost its 'drive' so to see her waiting for her lover's arrival and already in a state of high sexual arousal was quite something, To know she was standing their with bright eyes, nipples already full and erect and 'wet' between her legs and it was still half an hour before he was due to pick her up was stunning. Then seeing her going with her lover knowing she was 'in heat' for what was about to happen.

Or later to see her in a similar state announce that she was going for a walk. While she knew and I knew that she would not be walking far before being propositioned by the African men that sat around after dark beyond our gates and she was going to respond such a proposition by dropping her knickers instantly

Watching and listening to my wife being fucked by a big cock that knew what he was doing and could last forever was a major shock (and turn on). She had never cum from fucking me, only from my tongue, but she came twice from fucking and the first time in less than 5 minutes ! I was so turned on from that I came in my pants without even touching myself. She had always been quiet with me and just lay there but she was like a wild woman, screaming, moaning grunting and urging him to "fuck me". Quite incredible and so hot.

I'd think most men would appreciate the full freight of what's suggested in this caption; that it could become instant permanent reality in a cuckold situation (whether or not your woman would ever actually give voice to it in this way).

She could experience something...... not just different, but that you simply cannot offer her.....and would never be able to in that way. She would know how that feels. And you would know she knows. I'd say that's pretty intense.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f4aef1a9a67c6864fbbbc2337dfd581c/tumblr_mvd22grH7k1rty243o1_500.jpg

Of course, maybe that's precisely what you're both looking for.

Watching and listening to my wife being fucked by a big cock that knew what he was doing and could last forever was a major shock (and turn on). She had never cum from fucking me, only from my tongue, but she came twice from fucking and the first time in less than 5 minutes ! I was so turned on from that I came in my pants without even touching myself. She had always been quiet with me and just lay there but she was like a wild woman, screaming, moaning grunting and urging him to "fuck me". Quite incredible and so hot.

for me it is also so it was quiet and just lay there and occasionally moaned only. as the bull has fucked she screamed as loud as she could. when the bull fucks her, she's just as I've always wanted.

Back