CAR SEX

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Recently I began flirting with a young black guy from my office. Although I have been happily married for a few years now, I had been teasing this hottie for a while. One evening we had to work a little late together and things started to heat up. I would kiss his neck, slip my hand down his pants, and play with him until he got hard. Then I would stop altogether. I would do this off and on for about an hour. Then it was time for us to go he said he would give me a ride home. We both knew more would happen. He was so worked up from me playing with his cock that he had become totally horny. We got in the car and I started feeling bad for turning him on and then not making him cum. As soon as he pulled out of the parking lot, I undid his pants and pulled out his throbbing cock. It was so big and thick! I leaned over and slowly slid my mouth down his shaft. He groaned extremely loudly out of appreciation. I then added my hands, giving him a blow job and a hand job alternately. He could barely keep the car on the road or his eyes on the traffic, but that's what made it so much fun. He came so extremely hard as his cum hit the back of my throat. Now I was so hot that I told him to drive to a park near where I lived. We climbed into the backseat of his car and he fucked me harder than I've ever been fucked before. I arrived home to my husband weak in the knees and my pussy full of his cum. I absolutely loved the sex and know its going to continue big time.

1.jpg

Back