CAR SEX

tumblr_odrvwdbeLt1vyp8zuo1_500.jpg

I used to coach youth sports and one other coach which was black did with me. I saw him in the bathroom taking a leak and DAM this guy was huge. He was married and had a ******* who was the same age as mine. After I told my wife about his DICK of course she went after him. It took her about 2 weeks but she convinced him that he could trust us and it was just sex. After 1 time with my wife he wanted more. He wasn't dominant but he was spontaneous. The wife and I would set up our SUV and I would call him to see if he wanted to go get a beer or go some where knowing his wife wouldn't suspect a thing with just me picking him up. When he got to our car my wife would be there naked and he jumped in the back with her I would drive around while he fucked her in the back seat and dump a load in her. I would take him back home and the wife and I would go home and fuck our brains out. He was our quickie bbc .

I used to coach youth sports and one other coach which was black did with me. I saw him in the bathroom taking a leak and DAM this guy was huge. He was married and had a ******* who was the same age as mine. After I told my wife about his DICK of course she went after him. It took her about 2 weeks but she convinced him that he could trust us and it was just sex. After 1 time with my wife he wanted more. He wasn't dominant but he was spontaneous. The wife and I would set up our SUV and I would call him to see if he wanted to go get a beer or go some where knowing his wife wouldn't suspect a thing with just me picking him up. When he got to our car my wife would be there naked and he jumped in the back with her I would drive around while he fucked her in the back seat and dump a load in her. I would take him back home and the wife and I would go home and fuck our brains out. He was our quickie bbc .
Like thos

I fuck alot of men in their cars and SUV's!It happens alot at clubs and they take my hand and my hubby watches them lead me out to their car and we jump in and they fuck my brains out and they blow a nutt in me and hubby sees me come back in the club and resume dancing and flirting until another fine black stud wants me!

Back