Caption this pic.... Let's get creative!

Unable to photoshop it myself but I like "When I came here I planned to just stay the week, but after David and Joseph showed me how real men fuck, I think I might stay."

Thank u so much I was healthy and happy in that picture and a young short muscle man Black Dude with his GF a typical skinny blonde next door was filming her first pro movie. And when he left she would use my room to blow guys and her nose also. So I ask him why he is with her? He says because she is a beast, and she did movies since she was 16.Cool my first blowjob was at 16 with a dirty old man who pimped my big sister, and sent her to college. He trained me and made me a girl born to love huge pipe. So he asks me if I ever had a Black Buck. and We bin together since then. Now all I want is what Bruce Jenner got. A total GODMOTHER!! WITH EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE A REALITY SHOW. MY TRANSFORMATION TO A ROBOT. SLAVE. WORKOUTS, HAIR, TITS, ANYTHING THE BLACK MAN WANTS MY BODY TO LOOK LIKE. AND TAN BY A POOL WITH BLACK BULLS AROUND ME AND AFTER MY NEW LOOK. MY TOUR CALLED THE PPT! PLENTY PUSSY TOUR WOW! I WOULD GO ONSTAGE AT THE MSG.N.Y. AND FILM A GANGBANG.

Wow that was 100% truth. Jacktar village Cancun I was with a Pro that now 2015 Torresdale ave Hardcore street ****** was with me and I left with a 40year old Cougar after that picture avatar. And After I fucked her because my goal was to machine gun her fast and nonstop until I was like a dog panting. Because a brotha like me never gets to fuck a High Class lady and I wanted to pound her to show how a young buck can be *******. Then she looked me in the eyes. and put her arms so her legs went behind her head. POW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she had them shades still on. and the whole beach cheered because I shot a dbol. testosterone steroid load for 5 seconds it was the load of 6 guys. people 60 years old loved it

Attachments

• imagesA09IMR8X.jpg
    imagesA09IMR8X.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 21
  • PIC_0253 (2).JPG
    PIC_0253 (2).JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 22
  • gift1.png
    gift1.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 20
Back