Can't stop thinking of my bull's BBC

kycouple

Couple
Its been three days ago since I fucked my first BBC. Im already wishing for round 2. I can't stop daydreaming of my bull's BBC. Me and my hubby look over to talk and ask what you thinking about? all the time. I find myself saying nothing just watching TV or something. I lied I never lie just don't want him to feel bad. How do I tell my hubby I want to see my bull so soon after we fucked?

Its been three days ago since I fucked my first BBC. Im already wishing for round 2. I can't stop daydreaming of my bull's BBC. Me and my hubby look over to talk and ask what you thinking about? all the time. I find myself saying nothing just watching TV or something. I lied I never lie just don't want him to feel bad. How do I tell my hubby I want to see my bull so soon after we fucked?
I say just set up a round 2 or get another bull close by until get yours again...tell hubby that you'd like another one

Don't worry Sweetie, your hubby will be so happy if you tell him that your BBC bull fucked you so good and he will enjoy seeing you again fucked by him so tell him your true feeling and be honest. If you don't he may think that he failed in making you happy and that will disturb his feelings a lot. I did this with hubby when I first was fucked by BBC and he called him to fuck me again and that BBC stayed with us for one week fucking me all day and night and my hubby was so happy to watch and take pics and videos of us.

Take your time with hubby but remember that your not under his direction any more. You belong to your bulls needs now. His feelings, while valid and important come second to your connection to your bull.

Sara

The relationship can never be the same,fantasy acted out morphs everything, ask him if he regrets it..doing the cuck thing..
Then decide what u prefer..or let him store up semen..we always come full circle if horny enough...

Reactions: wit
John persons the cuck comic illustrator
Told me even he regrets it ended his relationship. ..yet still draws...it's scitzy thing,no?

Back