Can't keep it up

you're lucky, I have to fuck other guys to keep my man soft. :frantic: he's always horny and perverted and the longer I go between fucking other guys the hornier and perverted (and hard) he gets! and when I fuck other ppl, he calms down for like a week. he cums 4-7 times a day, it's crazy.

maybe your husband needs a little blue for times like you described?

Curious Sounds like my wife . She could have sex with five different guys a day ( and she has ) and still not be satisfied. Must be the "Caribbean" effect . Sun, Sand, Blue Ocean, and that strange ******* they give all the tourist women

If it were a woman they call us nymphomanoiacs. Men. Its either to much testosterone. Or he's a sex manaic. Have any close friends that need more sex ?

Will and Susan,
Whichever one was talking for most of this thread. lol
There are certain places where Will can get help. I know because I plan to go before my lady gets here in hopes I can become the man I used to be with my first wife.
I used to make her beg me to stop and give her a break. That is what my fiance deserves. It is what she will get if I have a choice in the matter.
I do not know where you are located. But in Dallas, there are several places. Men's Edge Medical. Boston Medical. Several others.
Susan, I know you love Will. Wouldn't you love to have him back the way he used to be?
Will, wouldn't you love to be the stud Susan fell in love with?

Ha. The good old days once again. I am just fine now. Susan very much enjoys her new boyfriends. For years. I listened to. Never go back once you go black. Really thought it was all rubbish. Not anymore.

Last night I put one of my new outfits on and had hubby take some pics. I was in a good mood at the time and hubby and I started making out so I thought why not. He went down on me till I came all over his face and I pulled him up so he could fuck me. He pulled away and said that he went soft back to his tiny self. I was so pissed I wanted to fuck I was so horny and wet! Anyway I called Steve my lover and in 5 mins he was there and I was sucking him to get hard and in knowntimenhe was fucking me in front of my hubby telling him this is how you fuck a woman. He just made me so upset. I give him chances and he still can't produce. Anyone else have this problem? By the way pics will be up tomorrow.
Can`t imagine not getting hard from eating pussy. But maybe that`s just me. ;)

Can`t imagine not getting hard from eating pussy. But maybe that`s just me. ;)
Sometimes, you don't have a choice. I am almost 50. I used to be the complete stud. I made women beg me to stop (no lie) because they were so sore. Diabetes and high ******* pressure have robbed me of who I once was. I honestly think I am divorced now because of what has happened to me.

Age robs us all not that I was a stud but could keep up with my ex wife when I was younger. Now would need a little boost my current wife insists I need to take some natural supplements to stay hard longer

Age robs us all not that I was a stud but could keep up with my ex wife when I was younger. Now would need a little boost my current wife insists I need to take some natural supplements to stay hard longer

No he got it up but lost it when he was eating me out.
This has happened to me a lot. I am very excited to eat my wife's pussy and have her cum on my face. however once she finally does, I will lose my erection and most of the times I can't get it back. If I do and somehow am able to make it inside her, I will cum within 10 seconds. But at least I got inside her. I know she needs a bull and I think that from years of watching her, my cock has become pretty useless sexually. Thank god I have a tongue

This has happened to me a lot. I am very excited to eat my wife's pussy and have her cum on my face. however once she finally does, I will lose my erection and most of the times I can't get it back. If I do and somehow am able to make it inside her, I will cum within 10 seconds. But at least I got inside her. I know she needs a bull and I think that from years of watching her, my cock has become pretty useless sexually. Thank god I have a tongue
I am with you on using tongue my wife says my penis can't get her off rubs her clit when we screw

Back