Can't compete

I now know I can't compete with a big black man. I have spent the last 3 weeks watching my wife scream and say things I've never heard her say in 15 years. I watched a Black man take my wife's pushy from me and make her tell me her pushy now belongs to him. My life went from relaxed loving marriage to eating my wife's pussy and ass and sleeping in the spare bedroom. My southern wife who once said I will never fucked a black man is now completely his. She worships is gigantic cock and tells me he's her boyfriend and lover and I'm her loving husband who is now her and Marcus's bitch. This is all my fault. For 10 years I asked her to do this and now it's reality. Be careful what you wish for.

CW

Hmmm... seems like ole Marcus is a fairly common name in the b2w site. Forget the blame game and deal with the real issues you face--tucking n running never solves issues; it only prolongs. I scanned thru old posts and found countless warnings to those entering the lifestyle...and good ole common sense tells us about the risks of intimacies with others. Time to sit down and talk this through with her alone. All cards go on the table and spare yourself the prolonged agony if its inevitable. You must have wanted this and she may have been reluctant to start knowing she'd be in over her head. Maybe she wants a life preserving move and maybe not. Talk this out and step up... just because I am a cuck, does NOT mean I am a pushover. Good luck to you.

I now know I can't compete with a big black man. I have spent the last 3 weeks watching my wife scream and say things I've never heard her say in 15 years. I watched a Black man take my wife's pushy from me and make her tell me her pushy now belongs to him. My life went from relaxed loving marriage to eating my wife's pussy and ass and sleeping in the spare bedroom. My southern wife who once said I will never fucked a black man is now completely his. She worships is gigantic cock and tells me he's her boyfriend and lover and I'm her loving husband who is now her and Marcus's bitch. This is all my fault. For 10 years I asked her to do this and now it's reality. Be careful what you wish for.

CW
This black man has taken over from you in the bedroom and fucks your wife at will.
You moved into the spare room and he moved into the marital bed you once shared with your woman. I 'll bet that when he's fucking her your jerking off.
You must have wanted this and you must like it really or it wouldn't happen.

I think it is common that the reality turns out quite different then the hub's fantasy. In fantasy land YOU are in complete control, but in reality the wife and black man are in control, and many times she ends up submissive to him or addicted to the sex ******* he gives her that she NEEDS him. My hub saw me with many white men but he struggled with me going black.

I think it is common that the reality turns out quite different then the hub's fantasy. In fantasy land YOU are in complete control, but in reality the wife and black man are in control, and many times she ends up submissive to him or addicted to the sex ******* he gives her that she NEEDS him. My hub saw me with many white men but he struggled with me going black.
He probably felt at ease when you were fucking white men. Confident that he could compete. Then once he saw you in ecstacy as you went black his confidence left him. He knew he couldnt compete against black.

He probably felt at ease when you were fucking white men. Confident that he could compete. Then once he saw you in ecstacy as you went black his confidence left him. He knew he couldnt compete against black.

That pretty much sums it up. Frequently he fucked me better then the white guy did. After my first night with a black man, all that changed and my hunger for black cock was intense; I needed it more and more.

How do you mean,when you say" he struggled with you going black."
In what way exactly ?

re: Can't compete

For some strange reason I'm having trouble deciding if wall0713 is here complaining, remorsing, warning, or jerking off to his created sensationalism... I'm suspecting its gif_jerkingOff2.gif !

CW
Get over it and enjoy. Remember your wife is getting what you cannot give her and what she needs and what she deserves.

Back