Who is that fucked up in the head to not understand we are all different? Just know its all opinionated, I'm a grown ass man and would only praise that body. I see no flaws. Must of been immature dickheads talking *******.

Who is that fucked up in the head to not understand we are all different? Just know its all opinionated, I'm a grown ass man and would only praise that body. I see no flaws. Must of been immature dickheads talking *******.
I read your comment to my husband and he nodded in agreement and said "Yeah, probably right!" :)

Basically, I have lost lots of weight and the excess skin is not pretty. One of my friends told me to love it and look at it as a battle scar, but I'm not quite at the point yet of being able to do that.

But thanks so much. :)

Last edited:
[QUOTEpscarsosa blanca, post: 547914, member: 32708"]I read your comment to my husband and he nodded in agreement and said "Yeah, probably right!" :)

Basically, I have lost lots of weight and the excess skin is not pretty. One of my friends told me to live it and look at it as a battle scar, but I'm not quite at the point yet of being able to do that.

But thanks so much. :)[/QUOTE]

Battle scars - I like that. Extra weight in the midsection could be looked at as the spoils of victory from winning those battles.

As we get older and go through experiences in our life any sane adult knows the mind changes, and of course the body. Its the only tangible thing in this world that is the barrier between us and the world. Things happen, accidents, aging with time, weight change... the body will most definitley change throughout life. For someone to not already understand that and accept it shows immaturity and with that mindset should be fucking other human beings. You know your sexy, your husband knows your sexy and a lot of men up here know your sexy. Don't take the stupid opinions of people and let them tarnish the way you think of yourself. You know not to listen to them. There's a crowd that would jump you in a second. If the haters don't want a piece then that just means more for the ones who do. They obviously have no raising to not know if you don't have anything nice to say, especially about a persons looks...which is a low blow, then they shouldn't say anything at all. You keep doing you sexy, leave the dumbasses where they are and keep it moving.

My wife has bad stretch marks from pregnancy. I tell her I see nothing when I look at her. When she's naked I see a thick body for me to grab ahold of with juicy titis and mounds of ass to spread. She calls her stretch marks battle scars. I say it just tells me you submitted your body to me, let me fill you to the brim with cum and you carried my baby. Just tells me she loves the cock in a broad man way of thinking lol.

It's comments like yours, and some others on here, that help me look at myself in that positive light. Thanks again.
I have never seen your face or your body but you would be one of the ladies whom I would like to see with a black man and I would be more curious about your dates because you are a rather smart, intellectual, kind, gentle lady.... This is the most attractive thing ever...

Last edited:
I have never seen your face or your body but you would be one of the ladies whom I would like to see with a black man and I would be more curious about your dates because you are a rather smart, intellectual, kind, gentle lady.... This is the most attractive thing ever...
Thank you. :)

Back