Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FunnyBunny

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
From
Norway
If you enjoy our web site and would like to help us by making a donation, please contact us. We use these donations to pay the costs we incur in keeping this web site running. Due to the high level of traffic on our community, it actually costs us thousands of dollars in server costs each year to keep this site online. Our thanks to all those who are going to donate!

Last edited:
It is really easy to set up a PayPal "Donate" button.

Also, can you elaborate on why it i costing you "thousands" of dollars? Your using Pro-boards right? Is it just the amount of traffic? do you pay your moderators?

It is really easy to set up a PayPal "Donate" button.

Also, can you elaborate on why it i costing you "thousands" of dollars? Your using Pro-boards right? Is it just the amount of traffic? do you pay your moderators?
Hello, Paypal... yep Paypal is the easiest way , but it does not work with adult :( if only to send account to account.

Server costs a few hundred dollars a month, traffic including about 450-600 GB per day
Unfortunately , we do not pay our moderators.

Because we have found ways sending checks, Western Union , and transfer between paypal accounts.

Anyone have any other ideas on how we could accept donate?

Thanks for your opinions and thank you to those who are willing to provide support!

FunnyBunny, an idea I'll share ... develop some service within b2w that only contributing members can access, for example a chatroom, etc. A lot of posters have mentioned interest in a chatroom; it might be a way to get regular members to contribute to your needs.

Back